Oxygen OS 11 Open Beta 3 for Oneplus 7 and 7T series.
Oneplus rolled out the much awaited OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 for the Oneplus 7 Series few weeks back. The update brought fresh new UI visual design, system optimization, Updated the camera UI and many more.
Last month Oneplus rollout out Oxygen OS 11 open beta 2 for Oneplus 7 series in which finally Oneplus have added Always ON display.
Also Oneplus 8 & 8 pro is getting Open beta 7 with Android Security Patch of 2021.02 along with Adjustment to the layout of the emergency rescue in the password lock screen & Improved Camera stability.
Keep in mind that this is beta software and, as such, may be less stable than stable MP builds. If you are installing this build, we highly recommend you make a full system back-up before proceeding. We also recommend you read all the instructions and notes before proceeding.
- Optimized the effect of unlocking animation
- Fixed the issue of slow charging rate in some cases
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing screen-recorded videos
- Fixed the small probability failure issue with the Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed the issue that Netflix could not play HD videos
- Fixed the silent issue when the Bluetooth transport protocol is changed to AptX
- Improved the stability of the Wi-Fi connection and reduce Internet outages
Things to remember before installing beta builds :
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).