Oxygen OS 11 Stable Ota update rolling out for Oneplus 8 & 8 Pro with Always on display and many new features.
Last month, Oneplus announced Android 11 Developer Preview 4 based on OxygenOS 11 For Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro.Oxygen OS 11 Developer Preview 4 brought Gaming tool box & tons of bug fixes.
Later, Google released Android 11 and Oneplus with collaboration with google had released OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 8 Series.
With OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1, there was new updated layout which made one-handed operation easier and more intuitive and gives a better and more beautiful overall experience.
Post to OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1,Oneplus rolled out the second open beta of OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus 8 series, introducing a handful of important system fixes and optimizations. The company has also added a new ambient display feature that will bring some style to your device.
Some of the system changes include a fix for a black screen issue when users entered the “Tips & Support” interface, and a fix for the failure to wake up Google Assistant in certain situations. OnePlus has also addressed an issue that saw numbers disappear in the Timer under some special circumstances.
But it’s a new ambient display feature that is the most interesting addition to the OnePlus 8 series in OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2. Known as “Canvas,” the feature “can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone,” the release notes explain.
Today, Oneplus rolled out Oxygen OS 11 Stable Ota update rolling out for Oneplus 8 & 8 Pro with Always on display and many new features.
Changelog of Oxygen OS 11 Stable update for Oneplus 8 & 8 Pro:
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details.
- Brand new weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. You can have day and night at your hand now.
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve user experience.
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode.You can choose three ways of notifications: text-only,heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS ( Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out Ambient Display.
- Added Always-on ambient Display function, custom schedule/All day option included. Path: Settings-Display-Ambient display.
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons school of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data ( To set: Settings> Customization> Clock style)
- Newly added 10 new clock styles ( To set: Settings> Customization> Clock style)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature and customize range.Path: Settings- Display- Dark Mode- Turn on automatically-Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range.
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland and so on), and more timing options.
- Included the group feature in Zen Mode, now you can invite your friends and enable the Zen mode together.
- Supporting Story function,automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage.
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster.