OxygenOS 10.0.13 & OxygenOS 10.0.8/10.3.5 rolls out for OnePlus 7 series with September patch and more
Oneplus have also rolled out Hydrogen OS 11 Open Beta 3 for Oneplus 8 series
New OxygenOS builds are rolling out for the OnePlus 7T & 7T Pro.
The OxygenOS 10.0.8 and 10.3.5 updates are rolling out for the OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro with a couple of important fixes and the September 2020 security patch.
OxygenOS 10.0.13 and 10.3.5 were confirmed in an official post over on the OnePlus Forums. As we have already mentioned, this change log is actually identical to the OnePlus 7 series update seen last week. If you do have a OnePlus 7T & 7T Pro handset, then you should be able to get your hands on the update’s very soon.
International users should be able to see the OxygenOS 10.0.13 update rolling out, while those in India should see the OxygenOS 10.3.5 patch over the coming days.
OxygenOS 10.0.8 and 10.3.5 update changelog
- Newly added user assistance feature to help user master usage skills quickly (Route: Settings>OnePlus Tips&Support)
- Optimized power consumption of the system and improve user experience (OP7 Pro Only)
- Fixed the flashback issue with some third-party apps
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.09
As appears to be the case quite often, the OxygenOS 10.0.8 and 10.3.5 updates are heading out incrementally. That means if you haven’t already seen the OTA notification on your device, you may have to wait a few days before it appears or is available to download and install.
- OxygenOS 10.0.8 (EU)/10.3.5 (India & Global) for the OnePlus 7:
OnePlus 7 Pro
- OxygenOS 10.0.8 (EU)/10.3.5 (India& Global) for the OnePlus 7 Pro:
- Global/India Full OTA : Incremental OTA from OxygenOS 10.3.4
- Europe Full OTA : Incremental OTA from OxygenOS 10.0.7
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- OxygenOS 10.0.13 (Global/EU)/10.3.5 (India) for the OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 7T Pro
- OxygenOS 10.0.11 (Global/EU)/10.3.5 (India) for the OnePlus 7T Pro
Source: OnePlus Community forum