OxygenOS 10.3.3 update rolled out for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
Recently,Oneplus announced the end of OxygenOS open beta program for Oneplus 6 and 6T. However,the company said to roll out stable updates for the Oneplus 6 series until mid-2021.The last stable release was OxygenOS 10.3.2 with february 2020 security patch which brought fixes for the screen flickering issue while swiping up to unlock along with improved system stability and fixed general bugs.
Now,OxygenOS 10.3.3 brings April 2020 security patch with handful of changes. The update enables VoLTE and VoWifi support for Telenor in Denmark and VoWifi support for Reliance Jio in India. The pre-installed Google Mobile Services package has been updated February 2020 and the CloudService app has been updated to version 2.0.
Here are the following Changelog:
- Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Network updates
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi support for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWifi support for RJIO – India
- Cloud Sync updates [India only]
- Updated the CloudService to Version 2.0
The update is randomly rolling out now for a small number of OnePlus 6 and 6T users.
Oneplus 6 OxygenOS 10.3.3 Incremental Ota | Full Zip
Oneplus 6T OxygenOS 10.3.3 Incremental Ota | Full Zip
On 26th feb,Oneplus rolled out Open Beta 5 for Oneplus 6 and 6T which brings fixes for app crashes when installing and updating applications from the Google Play Store, some further one-handed mode optimizations for the Phone dialer app , Updated version of Zen Mode V1.5.0 , Work-Life Balance and Oneplus now supports Wifi Calling feature for Jio users with latest Open Beta 5.