OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series
Last month, Oneplus has pushed the 22.214.171.124 hotfix build that replaces the previous release. This incremental rollout fixes some unforeseen bugs found in the original Android 11 release and updates the security patch.
The previous update brought March Android Security Patch along with several other system updates and bug fixes.
Today, Oneplus has started rolling out another update for Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7T series in the form of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
The latest update brought April 2021 Android Security Patch and the update size is approx 2.88 MB.
Along with the updated security patch, charging stability has been improved and even battery icon issue has been fixed.
- Improved charging stability.
- Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area.
- Improve the temperature control strategy.
- Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed.
- Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls.
- Fixed Known issues and improved system stabillity.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04.
- Updated GMS package to 2021.03.
- Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance.
- Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera.
- Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera.
This OTA will have a staged rollout. The OTA will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs.