OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 rolls out for OnePlus 8T w/ Canvas AOD wallpaper.
The OnePlus 8T is now official and it has been confirmed over on the official OnePlus Forums that the company is rolling out OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for Oneplus 8T.
OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update is being made available via an incremental OTA update. The OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update is, therefore, the first post-release update for 8T hardware and the first post-OxygenOS 11 update release for any OnePlus device.
The new update brings a no of notable fixes alongside some general changes and some camera tweaks. In camera part, the update particular focus on the Nightscape video mode and white balance across all camera modes.
Another notable improvement added with OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 is to network stability. This appears to have fixed some spotty Wi-Fi when connected to certain 2.4GHz networks. OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 rolls out for OnePlus 8T w/ Canvas AOD wallpaper.
OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus 8T Changelog:
- New AOD Style – Canvas – is now available. You can find by going to Settings – Customization – Wallpapers – Canvas.
- Optimized unlock experience for Ambient Display
- Optimized power consumption for the phone
- New added Amazon shopping App, provide a better shopping experience (IN only)
- Optimized the Nightscape Mode for video, improving the imaging quality
- Optimized the accuracy of white balance under different settings
- Improved the app’s stability
- Improve the stability of communication functions
Those who have picked up an early pop-up shop OnePlus 8T, should be able to grab the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 OTA update right now.