OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 stable Ota rolling out for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro.
Oneplus have already rollout OxygenOS 12 open beta 2 based on Android 12 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro, It’s a similar update that we recently saw for Oneplus 9 Series based on ColorOS 12 open beta 3 which brings a lot many fixed to the current version of Android 12.
Now a new update is rolling out for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro but this is based on Android 11 OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Stable version and brings a few improvements to the system along with the November security patch.
Changelogs of OxygenOS18.104.22.168:
- Optimized third-party app experience
- Updated Android Security patch to 2021.11
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
Note: if you are on OxygenOS 12 beta 2 then first you will have to downgrade your phone to stable version: Downgrade video guide can be found here.
With OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Oneplus added X-Pan Mode on Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro.
The new Hasselblad XPan Mode offers the following features:
- Aspect ratio of 65:21 – offering the same cinematic look as the actual Hasselblad XPan camera
- Very wide mode – 2 focal lengths
- Two of the classic focal lengths seen on the XPan, 30mm (cropped by UW) and 45 MM (main camera)
- With over 20 megapixels, the camera is able to maintain a high-resolution photo, even after cropping in their images
- Preview Box – In phone preview, users will see the same frame lines seen through the lens of an actual XPan camera
- Animation of developing negative film after taking a shot
- Two film simulation effects
- Color and black & white – co-worked with Hasselblad to bring a unique B&W film
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.