OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 10/5 for the OnePlus 8 series
Last month, Oneplus 8 series got another update in the form of OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 9/3. The update fixes many of the previously reported bugs such as the status bar not displaying app icons.
The update also added a new feature in the Game Toolbox to monitor FPS/CPU/GPU data in real-time and bumps the Android security patch level to April 2021.
Today, Oneplus pushed OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 10/5 for the OnePlus 8 series.
Bitmoji AOD function has been integrated with this latest OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 10.
How to activate the Bitmoji AOD function:
- Step1：Install Bitmoji App
Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display- Bitmoji – install Bitmoji App in Google Play.
- Step2：login to Bitmoji and set cartoon characters
Login to your ID, if you don’t have one please register. Set up your characters, download the Cartoon Character Pack by clicking on save.
Go back to the Settings screen again – Customization – Clock on ambient display- Bitmoji, Click Options to save it.
Changelog of OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 10/5
- Improved the text display of the Setup Wizard
- Fixed the small probability issue where recording audio with headphones may not work as expected
- Fixed the abnormal display issue with the Setting‘s title when the Freeform Windows is enabled
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar displays two SIM cards’ mobile data icons at the same time
- Fixed the small probability issue that some covers of third-party music apps still display as lock screen even the music notification is removed
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Ambient display
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed by Snapchat & Bitmoji, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on the condition of date, time, weather and the music listening. ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
- Improved the audio experience when the phone is connected with OnePlus watch and OnePlus buds
- Fixed the issue that the call recording list is not updated in time after the system is upgraded
- Fixed the small probability issue that the details page of Contact is not displayed
- Fixed the issue that the calling content is not displayed
- Improved the video preview clarity under 4K 60FPS mode
- Improved the connection stability with OnePlus Buds
- Fixed the small probability issue that the non-default data SIM card in gaming mode can’t get access to 4G network
- Fixed the issue that the nearby Wi-Fi network cannot be switched intelligently
- Fixed the occasional failure to connect to Wi-Fi network
Please Note: Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
If you’re coming from the stable channel, make sure to take a backup of your data beforehand, as installing a beta will wipe everything.