Oneplus starting to push the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 12 A.13 for the OnePlus 10 Pro for India and NA Variants now. Please note that the versions for other regions may some time to rollout.
Oxygen OS 12 A.13 Changelog:-
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm, improved the success rate of fingerprint unlocking
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] audio processing, improved communication quality
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the phone may fail to turn on automatically at a set time [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos with the front camera
- [Optimized] network stability
As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
Download Links –
Oxygen OS 12.1 A.13 (IND) – Full Zip
Oxygen OS 12.1 A.13 (NA) – Full Zip
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.