OxygenOS 13 C.22 released for OnePlus 10 Pro with November patch & More Fixes
Do you own the OnePlus 10 Pro? Then we have good news for Oneplus 10 pro users. Oneplus is rolling out a new update of OxygenOS 13 for Oneplus 10 pro this is the third stable build of OxygenOS 13 for Oneplus 10 pro which comes with a November security patch & this update also Improves Ram management & also device can keep more apps in the background aka recent page. OxygenOS 13 C.22 was released for the OnePlus 10 pro with the November patch & more Fixes.
OnePlus 10 Pro received OxygenOS 13 C.22 very late phones like the OnePlus 9 Series & 9RT already got the November patch before the Oneplus 10 pro but the good thing about Oneplus is before the end of this month which is November Oneplus did release the November patch. This update is also being fixed to the Camera & Improvements to Wifi Connection.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 13 C.22
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Increases the number of apps that can be kept active in the background.
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur after you switch to Dark mode and then unlock your device using your fingerprint.
- Fixes a lag issue that might occur when you switch between apps in recent tasks.
- Fixes a display issue that affects the background of the Lock screen.
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app might crash in certain scenarios.
Note: If you guys have not received the Stable OxygenOS 13 update then you can follow this guide: Read if OxygenOS 13 update has not been received
Download OxygenOS 13 C.22 update for OnePlus 10 Pro
- Oneplus 10 Pro IND: Download link coming Soon
- OnePlus Phone App Gets New Update with version 13.6.16
- OnePlus TV Y1S Pro 55 inch Set To Launch on December 9, Here are Specs and Features
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.