Are you a user of 10T? We have good news for you Oneplus Started rolling out the OxygenOS 13 first open beta for Oneplus 10T based on Android 13. Oxygen OS 13 brings new features, improved performance, and system stability to the table. OxygenOS 13 is now available for Oneplus 10T – The first open beta of OxygenOS 13.
My name is Ashok, and my YouTube handle is Techibee. In addition to writing blogs for the past four years, I’ve been making videos for YouTube for the past six. Today will provide you with the required information about this new update of Oneplus 10T which is OxygenOS 13 & its Installation process. Also Read: Oxygen OS 13 open beta 2 is now available for Oneplus 9, 9pro & Oneplus 9RT.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 13 first open beta for Oneplus 10T
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and note-taking experience and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default
- You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
How to Instal OxygenOS 13 open beta 1 on Oneplus 10T?
- Download the designated ROM upgrade zip package from the links below.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Download OxygenOS 13 open beta 1 for Oneplus 10T: OnePlus 10T (IN)
Note: Ensure that your device is running OxygenOS 12 version (A.08/A.10) in order to properly update to this release. Please remember that this program is in beta. These builds lack our official OTAs’ level of stability. You agree to take on the possible risks by installing this update.
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.