OnePlus 9RT released with OxygenOS 11.3. In June Month It received OxygenOS 12.1. Now within No time OxygenOS 13 is available for OnePlus 9RT.
Also Read – New Google Dialer ui for OnePlus Smartphones
Here is the OnePlus Community Post,
Today, we’re very thrilled to release our OxygenOS 13 Open Beta, based on Android 13, for the OnePlus 9RT. For more information about OxygenOS 13, we also prepared this OxygenOS 13 FAQ with answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (C.07). Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
• Eye comfort mode cannot be activated in specific scenarios.
• After switching the system dynamic wallpaper, the time on the lock screen is displayed abnormally.
Download the Full Zip file while clicking the below Text
Note: This upgrade method only works for the IN version. Please be sure to backup first.
Note: In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (C.07).
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Source – OnePlus Community Forums
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel