OxygenOS C.30 Update for OnePlus 10 Pro Fixes Display Issue in Photos App
OnePlus has just released OxygenOS C.30 for the OnePlus 10 Pro, and the update is now available in the India region. This update focuses on fixing system stability issues and includes the latest Android Security Patch for March 2023.
OnePlus has always been committed to listening to its customers and responding to their needs. The OxygenOS C.30 update is a testament to this, as it was created in response to user feedback about issues affecting the system’s stability.
In addition to fixing system stability issues, the OxygenOS C.30 update also includes improvements to system performance. There is also a fix for a display issue affecting images in the Photos app. These changes will help ensure that the OnePlus 10 Pro continues to deliver a smooth and enjoyable experience for its users.
The latest OxygenOS C.30 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro in India comes with a download size of 75.26 MB and a software version of NE2211_11.C.30.
The OTA rollout for the OxygenOS C.30 update will be incremental, meaning that it will initially be available to a small percentage of users, followed by a broader rollout in the coming days. This allows OnePlus to monitor any issues that might arise and ensures that the update is thoroughly tested before being made available to everyone.
In summary, the OxygenOS C.30 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is an important release that addresses stability and performance issues, along with providing enhanced security with the latest Android Security Patch. If you’re a OnePlus 10 Pro owner in India, watch for the update notification and take advantage of these improvements.
Read about the previous update: OnePlus 10 Pro Receives OxygenOS C.29 Update with Renamed and Redesigned Colors User Interface
OxygenOS C.30 Update Changelog for OnePlus 10 Pro
- Integrates the March 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes a display issue that might affect images in Photos.
Download OxygenOS C.30 Update
- IN NE2211_11.C.30 (Link will be added soon)
Here’s how you can install the OxygenOS C.30 update manually on your OnePlus smartphone:
- Download the OxygenOS C.30 update package for your device from the OnePlus official website.
- Connect your OnePlus smartphone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded update package to the root directory of your phone’s internal storage.
- Once the transfer is complete, disconnect your phone from your computer and go to the Settings app.
- Select “System” and then “System Updates”.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, and then select “Local Upgrade”.
- Find the OxygenOS C.30 update package you transferred earlier and select it.
- Tap “Install Now” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, your OnePlus smartphone will automatically reboot into the new OxygenOS version.
It’s worth noting that manually installing updates can sometimes be risky and may void your device’s warranty. As such, it’s always recommended to wait for the OTA update to become available on your device, which ensures that the update has been fully tested and is safe to install.
- Android 14 May Introduce Lock Screen Live Wallpaper Feature
- Get Ready for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Launch: Join the Peer Review Program
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.