OxygenOS Open Beta 12 Update For Oneplus 7/7Pro New Camera feature And April 2020 Security Patch.
Oneplus has started rolling out OxygenOS Beta 12 update for Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7Pro. The update brings improved system stability, general bug fixes and April 2020 security patch.Other improvements include-Optimizations to Volume Adjustment,added missing recording in call screen,phone application got few updates,added ringing duration info for missed calls & now you can switch mobile data on phone calls suppoted with VOLTE.
Camera also got a new feature of detecting dirt on camera lens, prompting a quick clean-up for better image and video quality.
Last month Oneplus rollout out Oxygen OS Open beta 11 for both the devices, these were the changelogs of Open Beta 11 -Fixed the frame rate issue to improve screen recording experience – Optimized the adaptive brightness feature -Fixed the random switch to Gboard while using swiftkey or a 3rd party keyboard – Updated Android security patch to 2020.03
Last Stable update for Oneplus 7 and 7 Pro users was Oxygen OS 10.3.2 with few improvements and March 2020 Security patch.
Below are the Changelogs of Oxygen OS Open Beta 12.
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added misssing recording icon in call screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VOLTE
- Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens,prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality
If you haven’t received this OTA update, check it manually by go to Settings > System > System Update in your device or update can also be done manually.
DOWNLOADS (Links have been Taken Down Due to Some bugs)
Oneplus 7 Global Open beta 12 Incremental | Full Zip
Oneplus 7Pro Global Open beta 12 Incremental | Full Zip
Will Update new Links as soon as it available.