OxygenOS Open Beta 12 Update For Oneplus 7/7Pro New Camera feature And April 2020 Security Patch.
Oneplus has started rolling out OxygenOS Beta 12 update for Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7Pro. The update brings improved system stability, general bug fixes, and April 2020 security patch. Other improvements include Optimizations to Volume Adjustment, added missing recording in call screen, phone application got a few updates, added ringing duration info for missed calls & now you can switch mobile data on phone calls supported with VOLTE.
The camera also got a new feature of detecting dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick clean-up for better image and video quality.
Last month Oneplus rollout out Oxygen OS Open beta 11 for both devices, these were the changelogs of Open Beta 11 -Fixed the frame rate issue to improve the screen recording experience – Optimized the adaptive brightness feature -Fixed the random switch to Gboard while using swiftkey or a 3rd party keyboard – Updated Android security patch to 2020.03
The last Stable update for Oneplus 7 and 7 Pro users was Oxygen OS 10.3.2 with few improvements and March 2020 Security patch.
Below are the Changelogs of Oxygen OS Open Beta 12.
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added misssing recording icon in call screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VOLTE
- Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens,prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality
If you haven’t received this OTA update, check it manually by going to Settings > System > System Update on your device, or the update can also be done manually.
DOWNLOADS (Links have been Taken Down Due to Some bugs)
Oneplus 7 Global Open beta 12 Incremental | Full Zip
Oneplus 7Pro Global Open beta 12 Incremental | Full Zip
Will Update new Links as soon as it is available.