OxygenOS Open Beta 13 Update For Oneplus 7/7Pro with New Camera feature And April 2020 Security Patch.
Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS Open Beta 12 update for Oneplus 7 and Oneplus 7Pro few days back but the update was retracted by the company soon after its push.
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added misssing recording icon in call screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VOLTE
- Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens,prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality
If you haven’t received this OTA update, check it manually by go to Settings > System > System Update in your device or update can also be done manually.
Oneplus also rolled out Oxygen OS Open beta 11 for both the devices with the following changes-Fixed the frame rate issue to improve screen recording experience – Optimized the adaptive brightness feature -Fixed the random switch to Gboard while using swiftkey or a 3rd party keyboard – Updated Android security patch to 2020.03
Last Stable update for Oneplus 7 and 7 Pro users was Oxygen OS 10.3.2 with few improvements and March 2020 Security patch.
Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7:
Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7 Pro:
Download Source:XDA Developers