OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus Nord with February Security Patch.
Last month, Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for Oneplus Nord with camera and ambient display improvements.
There were a number of changes made with Open Beta 3 such as many stock OnePlus applications being updated and some performance and stability optimizations too.
Now, Oneplus has rolled out OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus Nord with February Security Patch. The update improved system stability and updated the security patch to 2020.02
- Fixed the issue where Work-Life Balance does not display full information in the Quick Settings
- Fixed the flashback issue with the Quick Settings when enabling the Location
- Fixed the small probability issue that the documents in the Lockbox may disappear
- Fixed the issue that the fast charging sound is too loud
- Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
- Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Improved system stability
- Fixed the issue that the File Manager may crash when stopping the unzipping process
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the OnePlus Community when entering the Profile page
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus Nord (Europe) incremental from OB3 || Full Zip
OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus Nord (Global) incremental from OB3 || Full Zip
OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus Nord (India) incremental from OB3 || Full Zip
If you have any issues follow me on Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Source: Oneplus Forum