POCO has begun rolling out the Android 12-based MIUI 13 update to the Poco F2 Pro in the global market. The update, however, is only available to pilot testers.
Mind map nodes are now more convenient and straightforward thanks to the changes, which now include improved accessibility support for Phones, Clocks, and Weather. Additionally, Apps that may be opened as floating windows straight from the sidebar are included, as well as security upgrades for March 2022 to improve system security and stability.
V184.108.40.206.SJKMIXM is the version number for the upgrade for the Poco X3 Pro. If users do not wish to wait for the OTA deployment, they must manually download the 3.3 GB file from the following URL.
If you have a POCO F2 Pro in Global, go to Settings » Software update and click on Download and install to check for the new MIUI 13 update.
POCO F2 Pro (Global) V220.127.116.11.SJKMIXM – Download
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.