PUBG: New State released in India via Google Play Store.
In India, PUBG: New State can now be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Because the release is only a few minutes ahead of schedule, the iOS version was not available for download at the time of writing. On the Google Play Store, the “Install” button is active next to the PUBG: New State listing, which you can hit to begin downloading the game to your eligible phone.
PUBG: New State is set in 2051 and depicts the future of the PUBG universe. It boasts superior visuals and more dynamic gunplay, but the guns and other stuff in the game set it apart from the competition. In the game, you may employ drones, keep your loot and weapons in a vehicle’s trunk, and customise your firearms with additional possibilities. At the moment, the game only has one map, which is called Troi. At the start of the contest, this 8×8 open world map will include 100 participants, but only one team will make it to the conclusion.
PUBG: System Requirements for the New State
If your phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later and has at least 2GB of RAM, you may download PUBG: New State. A 64-bit CPU is also required, but as the latest generation of processors is mostly based on that architecture, this should not be an issue for you.
How to manually Install Pubg New State :
- Download Pubg New State APK : Coming Soon
- Download Pubg New State OBB File : Coming Soon
- Install Pubg New State APK
- After installation, a folder will be Created storage\Android\obb\com.pubg.newstate.beta
- Place OBB file inside this folder ( com.pubg.newstate.beta )
- Note: If Unable to Access OBB files/ folder, use ZArchiver app from here: ZArchiver apk
- Run the Game and Login, Enjoy.