Recently Oneplus Rolled out OxygenOS 12 C.15 second Stable build with System performance optimization also this update improves Charging Speed and many more fixes. Another update of ColorOS 12 C.14 & C.21 rolled with similar changelogs.
But after this latest update of OxygenOS 12, C.15 users have been facing issues with exclusive battery drain and along with that device also getting heated up, and cause of these things is only one app called Quick device connect. Quick Connect is an app that allows you to connect your phone to a range of Wifi devices that support different protocols — including Wifi Direct and Miracast — to display photographs, video, or audio. Check out the below Screenshot.
Here are some workarounds to fix battery drain & Heating
- Update Quick Device Connect app: Download the Quick device connect app // Mirror
- Download the App and update
- If Already on the latest version then Uninstall the update of that app ( Go to Settings – App management – Enable Show system app – Search Quick Device Connect app – select app – tap 3 dots on right top corner and uninstall the update)
- Disable all permission of the Quick Device Connect app
- If the above methods don’t work follow this video guide to disable the System app: Video
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.