Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max have received a software update in India, bringing the latest MIUI 14 to the devices. The update comes with several new features and improvements, including an advanced search feature in settings.
Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro get Android 13 based MIUI 14 Update
The software version for the update is V18.104.22.168.TKFINXM and the update size is 3.56GB, which brings the devices up to date with the latest Android 13 operating system. The update also includes the March 2023 Android security patch, which enhances the overall system security of the devices.
One of the standout features of the MIUI 14 update is the improved search functionality in settings. With search history and categories in results, users can quickly find what they need and everything looks much crisper now. This advanced search feature is expected to enhance the user experience and make it more convenient for users to navigate through their device’s settings.
In addition to the advanced search feature, the MIUI 14 update also includes a range of other improvements and new features, which should improve the overall performance and usability of the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max.
How to Install MIUI 14 Update on Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max
The MIUI 14 update is now available to all Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max users in India. Here are the steps to install the MIUI 14 update on Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max in India:
- Go to the Settings app on your Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max
- Scroll down and tap on the “About phone” option
- In the “About phone” menu, tap on “System update”
- If the MIUI 14 update is available for your device, you will see an option to download and install it
- Tap on “Download and install” to start the update process
- Wait for the update to download and install on your device. This may take several minutes, depending on your internet speed and the size of the update.
- Once the update is installed, your device will automatically reboot.
- After the reboot, your Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max will be running MIUI 14.
It is recommended that you back up your data before updating your device. Also, make sure that your device has sufficient battery life and is connected to a Wi-Fi network before starting the update process to avoid any interruptions.
- OnePlus Ace 2 Genshin Impact edition launching in China on 17th April
- OnePlus Pad Indian Prices Leaked: Is it Worth the Investment?
- Apple Continues to Expand in India with Second Store and Special Wallpapers [Download Now]