OnePlus Nord 2 5G was the first device that comes with Mediatek Processor Mediatek Dimensity 1200 and the OxygenOS and ColorOS codebase.
Most of the Nord 2 users won’t like this merger. So, they want to downgrade their device. Some users ask us If it is possible to downgrade OnePlus Nord 2 5G from OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 11 directly. So, I’ll tell you a complete guide on How you can downgrade your OnePlus Nord 2 5G. Note: But before downgrading, do keep in mind that downgrading will wipe all the user data. So, backup your data before proceeding.
First, download the Rollback Package given below:
- IN: https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/oplus_ota_downgrade_Nord2Rollback.zip
- EU: https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/oplus_ota_downgrade_EU.zip
- GLOBAL: https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/oplus_ota_downgrade_NA.zip
If you got this issue. Showing Verification Failed like this
Then, you have to rename the file.
How to do a local update
- Open Settings and click on About Device
- Click on the icon shown below.
- Then click on the three dots, which are present on the top right.
- After that click on Local Install
1. Rename the package name “oplus_ota_downgrade_Nord2Rollback.zip” to “oplus_ota_downgrade.zip”
2. Place the downgrade Zip File in the Root Directory of the Internal Storage.
- After renaming the Downgrade Package, choose the Downgrade package.
- Wait for it to be verified.
- After verifying it click on the install button.
- Rollback Successful.
If you want a video tutorial, then see this video: How to do a local update
1. Xiaomi Sound Move Harman AudioEFX Portable Speakers Launched: A Perfect Blend of Performance and Durability
2. Auto Brightness Option is not available in OnePlus 10 Pro after OxygenOS 13 Update
3. Nothing Phone (1) Users Report Green Line Display Issue
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.