Recently Oneplus Has released OxygenOS 12 For every Smartphones Starting from Oneplus 7 series. So everyone are not liking the feel and vibe of OxygenOS 12 . Best Option For downgrade is to use MSM unbrick tool . But not everyone has a PC or Laptop available .
So, Here we are giving all the official links of OxygenOS 11 rollback Packages For every Oneplus device to Easily downgrade from OxygenOS 12
Also read – All MSM unbrick tools for every Oneplus devices
Oneplus 9 Pro
Oneplus 8 Pro
Oneplus Nord 2
Oneplus 7 Pro
Oneplus 7t Pro
Keep in Mind these are official Links given by oneplus in Oneplus forums . You can be Assured that we didn’t do any Manipulation.
Steps to Rollback From OxygenOS 12 to OxygenOS 11
- Download the File According to your Phone Variant
- After Downloading the file If the Extension Of the file is ‘.zip.jar’ or ‘.jar’ , then Rename it to just ‘.zip’
- Do not keep the file in any of the folders . Just keep it in internal storage . Otherwise System cant recognize the Zip
- Now Download either Local Upgrade Apk or MyApplication2 Apk
- Install the App , Select Local upgrade then Select Downloaded package and Click Install
- If the process is failed then try with different packages like NA etc.
If you cant understand Anything Watch this Rollback/Downgrade Example Video
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.