Oneplus a few days back rollout out OxygenOS 12 open beta 3 for Oneplus 8, 8pro & 8T, Along with Oneplus 8 & 8T Series Oneplus 9R got the taste of Android 12. Oneplus 9R also received OxygenOS 12 open beta 1. Oneplus have been busy pushing updates for its Smartphones Oneplus 9 & 9 pro got Stable OxygenOS 12 C.46 with many fixes.
In China Oneplus 8, 8pro & 8T now getting Stable ColorOS 12 for Oneplus 8 & 8pro, the version is ColorOS 12 vC.13 & for Oneplus 8T version is C.17. Latest ColorOS 12 Stable build brings improvements in the overall performance of the device all with some bug fixes and the update size of Stable ColorOS 12 is approx 125Mb over ColorOS 12 open beta 3.
Changelogs of Stable ColorOS 12 C.13 & C.17:
- [Optimize] The system performance of some scenarios makes your phone run more stably
- [Fix] Click the screen when a message notification pops up probabilistically, no response
- [Fix] The fingerprint unlock icon on the desktop flickers when the screen is off
- [Fix] Some cards are displayed on the negative screen blank
Prerequisite to Install ColorsOS 12 Oneplus 8 Series
- Take a backup of your data
- Must be running OxygenOS 11
- Download full Zip of Stable ColorOS 12 from the below links
- Installation Guide of Stable ColorOS 12 can be found here: Installation Guide
Download links of Stable ColorOS 12 C.13& C.17
- Oneplus 8 Stable ColorOS 12 C.13: Download Full zip
- Oneplus 8 pro-Stable ColorOS 12 C.13: Download Full zip
- Oneplus 8T Stable ColorOS 12 C.17: Download Full zip
Note: Official Servers are Slow, It’s recommended to use IDM (Internet Download Manager) on PC for better downloading Speed.
Download Other optional apps for Stable ColorOS 12
- Global Theme Store apk: Download
- Ported Google Camera to Photochromic Sensor: Download
- Debload/Remove Chinese apps ColorOS 12: Video