In China Oneplus 8, 8pro & 8T now getting Stable ColorOS 12 for Oneplus 8 & 8pro, the version is ColorOS 12 vC.13 & for Oneplus 8T version is C.17. Latest ColorOS 12 Stable build brings improvements in the overall performance of the device all with some bug fixes and the update size of Stable ColorOS 12 is approx 125Mb over ColorOS 12 open beta 3.
Now Oneplus started to rollout Stable OxygenOS 12 for Oneplus 8, 8pro, 8T & Oneplus 9R. The update size is close to 800MB which brings Optimized desktop icons with improved textures and other improvements related to Dark mode, Shelf, Worklife balance, Gallery, CanvasAOD & Bluetooth. This update will be first rolled out for Open Beta users followed by users of the Stable platform.
Changelogs of Stable OxygenOS 12:
• Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
• Fixed the issue that background applications are abnormally closed in specific scenarios
• Fixed the issue with lens permissions when using third party camera applications
• Fixed the issue of the screen cannot respond when receiving notifications
• Dark mode now supports three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
• New additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
• Newly added Earphone Control Card with Bluetooth earphone one-click adjustment
• Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
• Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health stats
• Work-Life Balance feature is now available to all users, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
• WLB 2.0 now supports automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
• Gallery now allows you to switch between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
• Canvas AOD brings you new diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
• Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
• Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
• Fixed the issue that unable to automatically connect to Wi-Fi
• Fixed the issue that wireless earphones cannot play a sound when connecting Bluetooth in specific scenarios.
Steps to Install Stable OxygenOS 12
Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 (Note: Until we get full zip of open beta 2 we cannot update from OxygenOS 11).