OnePlus is turning its focus to its mid-range portfolio after upgrading the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 8 series to Android 12. For the OnePlus Nord, the company has now launched the first public beta build of OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12.
OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 is now available for the original OnePlus Nord, according to a recent statement on the OnePlus Community forums, letting power users check out the new software before it is released to the general public. The release contains all of Android 12’s basic features, such as the Privacy Dashboard, camera and microphone indications, toggles, and redesigned home screen widgets, among others. OxygenOS 12 also comes with its own set of enhancements and tweaks, including a new “burdenless design” centered on light and shadow, Canvas AOD, better dark mode, Smart Battery Engine, and more.
Steps to Downgrade or Rollback from OxygenOS 12 to OxygenOS 11: Note (Take backup data will get wiped)
- Download the suitable rollback package from the links below.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Download the apk given below, You’ll need it to roll back. Then, open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the downgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Download Apk & Downgrade package:
- Apk for Local update English version: Download from telegram // Mirror
- If the above app doesn’t work try Oneplus local update app: Download from telegram
- Download Downgrade packages of Oneplus Nord: Downgrade Package
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter, and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.