So far, OnePlus has released two beta versions of Android 13 for its top-of-the-line OnePlus 10 Pro device. Users had the chance to test out the new software before the stable rollout in May when the first beta release was made available to them. The device received the second Android 13 beta build the next month, which included a number of bug fixes and optimizations. The OnePlus 10 Pro is currently receiving Android 13 Beta 3 from OnePlus, and this most recent update includes several stability upgrades.
Android 13 Beta 3 for the OnePlus, according to a recent post on the OnePlus Community forums, provides remedies for some of the most typical problems and stability enhancements. OnePlus has released a list of known issues in the most recent version, despite the fact that the changelog provided in the post has no information regarding the bug patches. Check out the changes and known issues in the section below.
Android 13 Beta 3 for the OnePlus 10 Pro
- [Improved] system stability
- Known issues
- User Interface display sometimes might be abnormal.
- Music playing cannot be paused normally via wired headphones.
- Occasional abnormal response for gesture operation when the screen was off.
- No response when tapping the video call button.
- Auto brightness sometimes works abnormally.
- Crash issue when setting the Fingerprint animation in Personalizations.
- The lagging issue is caused by switching the refresh rate of the screen.
- Some applications might be lost after upgrading.
Download: Android 13 beta 3 for the OnePlus 10 Pro
You can download the region-specific update packages for the latest Android 13 beta build from the links provided below. Make sure you take a full backup of your data before flashing the build.
- North America
Steps to Install Android 13 developer preview 3 on Oneplus 10 Pro
- Oneplus Local update apk: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Download the latest Android 13 zip package from the above links.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Click top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart. (If Installation fails Downgrade to a Lower version & Install Android 13 beta 3 – Downgrade VIDEO)
- Update successful.
Source: OnePlus Community forums
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.