Are you a Oneplus 9RT user? I have some happy news for you. OxygenOS 13 F.11 for the Oneplus 9RT is now available from Oneplus. Oneplus released OxygenOS 13’s stable version, version F.11, after only two open betas. Oneplus 9RT gets Stable OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13 – Everything you need to Know.
My YouTube username is Techibee, and my name is Ashok. I’ve been creating videos for YouTube for the past six years in addition to writing blogs for the previous four. We’ll provide you the details you need about this new upgrade for the Oneplus 9RT with OxygenOS 13 version F.11 today. Oneplus is rolling out a stable build over beta 2 for beta testers, and it includes several fixes over the previous beta 2 update. It is a phased rollout, so it may take some time to download to your smartphone over the air (Ota).
Changelogs of Stable OxygenOS 13 for Oneplus 9RT
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and note-taking experience and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds support for one-tap meeting joining and smart meeting minutes to improve work efficiency.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Adds NFC university card. You can now use your phone as your university card. (This feature is only available in some universities.)
- Adds support to double tap the power button to show your health code.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds smart event management and conflict reminders to help with your scheduling.
- Adds support for one-tap calendar sync to DingTalk and one-tap sync of email events.
- Adds support for event recognition. You can use screen recognition to recognize and sync the events on the current screen to Calendar with one tap.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Recorder. Search capabilities are enhanced and exporting images and text is supported.
- Optimizes Breeno Suggestions to make scenario-based suggestions for apps and services.
- Upgrades to Multi-Screen Connect 2.0. You can answer or hang up calls on a connected PC and even switch a call between your phone and PC.
- Optimizes Multi-Screen Connect. You can open multiple mobile apps on a connected PC for efficient multitasking.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Adds more Omoji materials to cover more scenarios. Omoji now supports to set the contacts avatars, fully expressing yourself with more customized avatars.
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds smart permission suggestions to improve security.
- Adds a feature to prevent malicious attempts to lure users into installing apps, supporting smart blocking of malicious pop-ups and promotions.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Optimizes payment security.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds ambient light reminders in Kid Space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Adds family health data in O Family. You can check the data to understand your family members’ health status.
- Adds notifications when O Family detecting abnormal health data and human falling on the ground
- Optimizes the IEM ecosystem to include more apps.
- Adds self-developed VRS technology, which dynamically adjusts the resolution to increase the performance while saving power so as to improve the gaming experience.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
How to Install Stable OxygenOS 13 on Oneplus 9 RT
Stable OxygenOS 13 Links
- OnePlus 9RT: OxygenOS 13 F.11 Stable
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.