Do you guys want to add more than one Face ID to your iPhone? Sometimes, when you wear glasses or eyewear, your face won’t be recognized. So to fix that, you can also add an alternate face. So, in that condition, you have to follow this article to add an alternative appearance to your iPhone.
How to Setup Alternative Appearance?
If you wish to set this up, then you have to follow the steps which are listed below:
- Open Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Enter your Passcode.
- Then, click on Set Up Face ID.
- Just add the first face by clicking on Get Started.
- After setting up the first person’s face, you have to tap on Set Up Later.
- Your First Face is finally set.
- Now, you will see Set Up an Alternative Appearance option.
- Tap on it.
- Then, Set Up the alternate appearance.
If this option is not showing on your iPhone. Then, it means you have already added two Face IDs on your iPhone. So, first, you to remove it by clicking on Reset Face ID. After resetting your Face ID. You will be able to use this feature.
Note: This Reset Face ID, option will remove your existing Face ID from your iPhone.
Now, most people have doubts, about in which iPhone models this feature works. This feature works on the iPhone X series and above which have Face ID instead of Touch ID.
Note: Do keep in mind that the second person, whose Face ID is added has the entire access to your iPhone. He or she can make purchases, access all your data, and make changes in your settings as well.
Are you guys using this option before this article or adding it now? Do let us know. Also, if you have any doubts regarding this, do let us know in the comment box.
How to turn off FaceTime Reactions in iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iMac
With its latest iOS 17, iPadOS 17.4, and macOS 17.4 (Sonoma), Apple has introduced 8 hand gestures during video calls in the FaceTime app and other video conferencing apps, which lets you fill your screen with 3D effects. For eg. if you make a heart by joining hands, then you will see that the floating red hearts will arise from the center of your hands as shown in the image below:
As most of the users don’t know that this feature is enabled by default. But sometimes, it creates awkward and embarrassing moments during some important video calls such as business meetings, online therapy, online classes, etc.
Luckily, Apple has come up with a solution for this. Along with the new iOS 17.4 (stable) and iPadOS 17.4 (stable), which is going to be launched by next month i.e. March 2024, Apple is going to release a new API (Application Programming Interface) that allows video conferencing apps to turn off the gesture-based reactions by default in their apps as said by MacRumors Contributor Aaron Perris. Until now, it’s not confirmed whether this API will also be accessible in macOS 14.4.
How to turn off Gesture-based Reactions (FaceTime)
1. On an iPhone or iPad:
- First, you have to open FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to see Control Center.
Note: If you have a Touch ID-based iPhone/ iPad, then Swipe up from the bottom to see Control Center.
- Then, you have to tap on the Effects button which is present in the top-left corner.
- After that, tap on the Reactions button.
- At last, swipe up twice (2 times) to return to FaceTime.
2. On a MacBook or iMac: To turn off FaceTime reactions on a MacBook or iMac, running macOS Sonoma, you have to click on the Reactions button which is present in the FaceTime menu bar.
Do you already know guys, how to disable FaceTime reactions in iOS, iPadOS, iMac, and MacBook? Do let us know in the comment box. Also, do tell us whether you like this post or not.
Featured Image: TapSmart
Easiest way to transfer files from Android to iPhone or vice versa
One of the major problems occurs when you are trying to share files between Android phones and Apple’s iPhones or vice versa. But in this post, I am going to solve that problem. So, if you want to share files between Android and iPhone, you are in the right place. Now, let’s move on to the process.
Note: The file size won’t be compressed. You will get the same size in the received phone as well.
How to share files between Android and iPhone?
If you want to share files between Android and iPhone, then you have to follow the steps that are listed below:
- First, you must download the EasyShare app from Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
- Later on, open the app and grant all the required permissions.
- Then, you have to click on Transfer File.
- After you click on Transfer File, you have to scan the QR Code on the other phone.
Note: Scan the code from your iPhone which is shown on your Android Phone.
To see the code, you have to tap the option which is shown in the image below:
- Join the Network by clicking the Join button.
- Later on, you have to select the files that you want to send and click on the Send button present below the no. of the items, and items size.
- The file was sent successfully.
After sending or receiving the files, if you wish to disconnect, then you have to follow the steps listed below:
- To disconnect, you have to press the back arrow, presented above the left side of the History.
- Then, click on the disconnect button which is presented in the bottom right corner.
- Now, click on Confirm.
Do you use this method before? If yes, then let us know in the comment box. Also do tell us whether you like this post or not.
Enable Fastboot Mode on OnePlus Nord 2 5G in OxygenOS 13 (F.47/F.48)
Have you heard that you won’t access Fastboot Mode in the OnePlus Nord 2 5G after OxygenOS 12. So, if you want to unlock your bootloader, root your phone, or install Custom Roms, then you have to stay on OxygenOS 11. But after following this article, you can access Fastboot Mode in OxygenOS 13 (F.47/F.48) on your OnePlus Nord 2 5G.
- Download Mediatek Driver, adb+Plateform Tools, and Bulletproof Denniz: Telegram /// Mega/// Google Drive
- Download MTK GUI 2.0+USB Driver: Telegram/// Mega/// Google Drive
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked.
- PC or Laptop Running Windows (7,8,8.1,10,11).
- Your Nord 2 must be on OxygenOS 13 (F.47/F.48).
- Note: Do keep in mind we (Team Techibee) are not responsible for any kind of bricked or damaged device. So, do it at your own risk.
- Educated Mind.
After downloading all the required files you have to follow these steps:
How to enable Fastboot Mode in OxygenOS 13?
- After downloading the zip from the link given above, Unzip it.
- After unzipping, firstly you have to install MediaTek Driver.
Note: After installing MTK Drivers, you must restart your P.C.
- Then, you have to enable Developer Options on your phone. So, for that you have to Open Settings>About Device>Version>Build Number. Tap on the Build Number 7 Times. (You can consider this video tutorial from 0:00 to 0:37.)
- After enabling Developer Options. You also have to enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- After that unzip bulletproof_denniz and ADB Tools folder.
- Open the ADB+ Platform Tools Folder.
- In this folder, you have to open the terminal or command prompt by typing cmd in the Address Bar and hit enter.
- Then, connect your phone to your PC.
- After that write adb devices Command Prompt or Terminal and hit enter.
- After typing this command on your PC. You will get a pop-up on your phone. You have to click on allow as shown in the image listed below.
- Then, you have to type adb reboot fastboot in Command Prompt or Terminal and hit enter.
- After that, you will see that your phone boots into Recovery.
- Then, you have to choose English.
- After that, again come back to your PC, keep your phone connected, and type fastboot flash sda preloader_ufs_c01.img (drag the image file shown below) and hit enter.
- Note: If your device is not detected in fastboot, then you have to update your fastboot drivers from the link given below:
Download Fastboot Drivers Zip: Telegram
- Later on, type fastboot flash sdb preloader_ufs_c01.img (drag the image file shown below) and hit enter.
- Later on type fastboot reboot and hit enter.
- Then, you have to unplug the data cable and power off your phone.
- Then, you have to Open MTK Client GUI 2.0.
- After that, you have to insert the data cable and press and hold Volume UP (+) and Volume DOWN (-) together to boot your phone into BROM Mode.
- If your device is detected in the MTK Client, then it’s good. If it is not detected, then you have to install the USB Driver from the Zip File and then Restart your PC.
- Then, try to follow the above step again.
- After connecting the device, you have to click on the Write Partition in the MTK Client.
- Find the LK and LK2 partitions there.
- After that choose the img files shown in the images below:
- That’s it.
Have you enabled Fastboot Mode on your OnePlus Nord 2 5G in OxygenOS 13 (F.47/F.48)? If yes, then do let us know in the comment box. Also, let us know, if this method works on OxygenOS 12 or not.