Paranoid Android is a custom ROM aiming to extend the system, working on enhancing the already existing beauty of Android and following the same design philosophies that were set forward by Google for Android Open Source Project.
For the past few days, the Paranoid team has been sharing images of the device on which Paranoid Android based on 12 is being tested. The paranoid team has already released the Alpha build for Oneplus 8 & 8 pro.
Now Paranoid team has also finally released the Alpha build for Oneplus 7pro & Oneplus 7T, Oneplus 7 & 7T pro yet to get Paranoid Android.
- Unlocked Bootloader: Video Guide
- Must have the latest build of OxygenOS 11: OxygenOS 220.127.116.11
- Platform tools: Download
- Google Camera apk (If required): Download
- Download the latest fastboot zip we released (hint: it has an -image appended to zip name)
- Reboot to bootloader.
- Flash the fastboot zip with “fastboot update aospa-*-image.zip”
- Reboot into recovery after it is done flashing & wipe userdata.
- Starting with Alpha 1, you must clean flash due to recent commits related to userdata.
If you already flashed Alpha 1 and want to update, then you can just sideload the OTA in recovery if it is avaliable, although there might be only fastboot images up for the latest version so keep that in mind.