OnePlus devices are popularly known for their good Custom ROM support. But after the merger of Oneplus and OPPO. OnePlus has not even released MSM or Unbrick Tool for OnePlus 10 Series. The same thing we saw with OnePlus 11. But some developers created a Tool for OnePlus 11, from which we can easily restore our OnePlus 11 to OxygenOS.
Also, the First Custom ROM i.e. Nameless AOSP is not officially available for OnePlus 11. Here are the steps from which you can flash Nameless AOSP in your OnePlus 11.
- We (Team Techibee) are not responsible for any type of bricked (Hard / Soft) or damage. So, do it at your own risk.
- All your data will be erased in this process. So, we suggest you take a complete backup of your device.
- Also, there is a minor issue which is mentioned by developers:
- Minor issue with FOD blasting the entire screen and not just the icon, although it doesn’t affect the normal operation of the sensor
How to Install Nameless Custom ROM in your OnePlus 11?
- First, you have to unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus 11.
How to Unlock the Bootloader of OnePlus 11?
Download the images of Vendor_Boot and Recovery.
Also, Download the ROM File.
- After downloading, you have to flash Vendor_Boot and Recovery img from the Bootloader Mode.
To flash these images. First, you have to connect your device into Fastboot Mode. Then, you have to give these commands in the command prompt or terminal one by one.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
After this, you have to give a command to wipe data.
- fastboot -w
After installing recovery, give the command given below to boot into recovery
- fastboot reboot recovery
After Booting into then you have to sideload the ROM File with the help of ADB Sideload.
How to Use ADB Sideload?
In TWRP Recovery, you have to open Advanced > ADB Sideload
- After you enter in the adb sideload. You have to give this command in the command prompt or terminal.
- adb sideload (drag the rom file). Then, you have to hit enter.
- That’s it.
How to turn off FaceTime Reactions in iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iMac
With its latest iOS 17, iPadOS 17.4, and macOS 17.4 (Sonoma), Apple has introduced 8 hand gestures during video calls in the FaceTime app and other video conferencing apps, which lets you fill your screen with 3D effects. For eg. if you make a heart by joining hands, then you will see that the floating red hearts will arise from the center of your hands as shown in the image below:
As most of the users don’t know that this feature is enabled by default. But sometimes, it creates awkward and embarrassing moments during some important video calls such as business meetings, online therapy, online classes, etc.
Luckily, Apple has come up with a solution for this. Along with the new iOS 17.4 (stable) and iPadOS 17.4 (stable), which is going to be launched by next month i.e. March 2024, Apple is going to release a new API (Application Programming Interface) that allows video conferencing apps to turn off the gesture-based reactions by default in their apps as said by MacRumors Contributor Aaron Perris. Until now, it’s not confirmed whether this API will also be accessible in macOS 14.4.
How to turn off Gesture-based Reactions (FaceTime)
1. On an iPhone or iPad:
- First, you have to open FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to see Control Center.
Note: If you have a Touch ID-based iPhone/ iPad, then Swipe up from the bottom to see Control Center.
- Then, you have to tap on the Effects button which is present in the top-left corner.
- After that, tap on the Reactions button.
- At last, swipe up twice (2 times) to return to FaceTime.
2. On a MacBook or iMac: To turn off FaceTime reactions on a MacBook or iMac, running macOS Sonoma, you have to click on the Reactions button which is present in the FaceTime menu bar.
Do you already know guys, how to disable FaceTime reactions in iOS, iPadOS, iMac, and MacBook? Do let us know in the comment box. Also, do tell us whether you like this post or not.
Featured Image: TapSmart
Easiest way to transfer files from Android to iPhone or vice versa
One of the major problems occurs when you are trying to share files between Android phones and Apple’s iPhones or vice versa. But in this post, I am going to solve that problem. So, if you want to share files between Android and iPhone, you are in the right place. Now, let’s move on to the process.
Note: The file size won’t be compressed. You will get the same size in the received phone as well.
How to share files between Android and iPhone?
If you want to share files between Android and iPhone, then you have to follow the steps that are listed below:
- First, you must download the EasyShare app from Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
- Later on, open the app and grant all the required permissions.
- Then, you have to click on Transfer File.
- After you click on Transfer File, you have to scan the QR Code on the other phone.
Note: Scan the code from your iPhone which is shown on your Android Phone.
To see the code, you have to tap the option which is shown in the image below:
- Join the Network by clicking the Join button.
- Later on, you have to select the files that you want to send and click on the Send button present below the no. of the items, and items size.
- The file was sent successfully.
After sending or receiving the files, if you wish to disconnect, then you have to follow the steps listed below:
- To disconnect, you have to press the back arrow, presented above the left side of the History.
- Then, click on the disconnect button which is presented in the bottom right corner.
- Now, click on Confirm.
Do you use this method before? If yes, then let us know in the comment box. Also do tell us whether you like this post or not.
How to add more than one Face ID to your iPhone?
Do you guys want to add more than one Face ID to your iPhone? Sometimes, when you wear glasses or eyewear, your face won’t be recognized. So to fix that, you can also add an alternate face. So, in that condition, you have to follow this article to add an alternative appearance to your iPhone.
How to Setup Alternative Appearance?
If you wish to set this up, then you have to follow the steps which are listed below:
- Open Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Enter your Passcode.
- Then, click on Set Up Face ID.
- Just add the first face by clicking on Get Started.
- After setting up the first person’s face, you have to tap on Set Up Later.
- Your First Face is finally set.
- Now, you will see Set Up an Alternative Appearance option.
- Tap on it.
- Then, Set Up the alternate appearance.
If this option is not showing on your iPhone. Then, it means you have already added two Face IDs on your iPhone. So, first, you to remove it by clicking on Reset Face ID. After resetting your Face ID. You will be able to use this feature.
Note: This Reset Face ID, option will remove your existing Face ID from your iPhone.
Now, most people have doubts, about in which iPhone models this feature works. This feature works on the iPhone X series and above which have Face ID instead of Touch ID.
Note: Do keep in mind that the second person, whose Face ID is added has the entire access to your iPhone. He or she can make purchases, access all your data, and make changes in your settings as well.
Are you guys using this option before this article or adding it now? Do let us know. Also, if you have any doubts regarding this, do let us know in the comment box.