OnePlus 8 and 9 Series users got line issues on their smartphones after updating to OxygenOS 12 or OxygenOS 13. As we know, OxygenOS 12 and 13 are based on OPPO’s ColorOS, and most of the users do not like that because it is not providing the overall performance as well as the gaming performance that they got with OxygenOS 11 as well as users also get the line issues that we mentioned above. But the main issue with OxygenOS 11 is we won’t be able to use 5G in OxygenOS 11. So, in this article, we are guiding you on how you can enable 5G on any OnePlus Device with Qualcomm Chipset.
- OnePlus USB Drivers: Download from Telegram // Mega
- Qualcomm Drivers, Policies, and QPST Tool: Download from Telegram // Mega
- Engineering Mode APK: Download // Mega
- ADB Drivers: Telegram
- Educated Mind.
- PC or Laptop Running Windows (7,8,8.1,10,11).
- Note: If you are still not able to install drivers properly then do consider the video mentioned below:
- This article is only for those OnePlus Devices having Qualcomm Chipset. For Mediatek Devices we will post an article very soon.
- Also, do keep in mind we (Team Techibee) are not responsible for any kind of bricked or damaged device. So, do it at your own risk.
After downloading all the required files you have to follow these steps:
Steps for Enabling 5G in OxygenOS 11
- First, you have to install Engineering Mode.
- Then, you have to dial *#801#
- Then, Click on complete action using engineering mode.
- After that toggle on the Engineering Mode.
- Then you have to enable Developer Mode by tapping the build number seven times. You can consider this video tutorial from 0:00 to 0:37.
- After enabling Developer Options. You also have to enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- After that, you have to install OnePlus USB Drivers.
- After that, you have to install Qualcomm Drivers. So, for that first, you have to open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, you will see a yellow warning sign on Other Devices on two devices when you connect your phone to your PC.
- Then, you have to right-click on the device.
- Then, you have to click on Update Driver.
- Then, click on Let Me Pick A List Of Driver From My Computer.
- Then Click on Show All Devices and click Next.
- Then, you have to click on Have Disk.
- Then, click on Browse.
- Then, you have to locate the Qualcomm Driver Folder.
- Then, you have to choose qcmdm.inf.
- Then, click on OK.
- After this, a new window pops up for Modem. From the new window, you have to choose Qualcomm Android Modem 9018 and click next.
- Then, if you get any update warning, then you have to click yes.
- After that, we have to install QPST Tool. You can consider the video which is given below to install QPST Tool.
- Open QPST Tool.
- In QPST Tool, click on ports.
- Then, you have to click on Add New Port.
- There you will see two Port options. COM 3 and COM 4.
- COM 3 is for SIM SLOT 1 and COM 4 is for SIM SLOT 2.
- Then, you have to click on Start Clients > EFS Explorer.
- After that, you have to select the PORT.
- Do Use SIM SLOT 1.
- Do keep in mind only to select the 5G SIM SLOT.
- Then you will see a new window pop up. In the new window, you have to search for the policyman folder.
- From policyman folder, you have to delete the first 2 files.
- Then you have to add the file named carrier_policy.
- Then, you have to add the file named with carrier_policy.xml_Subscription01.
- Now, you have to install Force LTE (4G/5G) App from Google Play Store.
- Then, open the app. In-App you have to choose (Android 11+).
- Then, Select Preferred Network Type to NR Only.
- Remember: If NR Only does not work for you, then select Preferred Network Type to NR/LTE.
- That’s it. Now, you have Successfully Enabled 5G in your OnePlus Device with Qualcomm Chipset running OxygenOS 11.
Here’s How to Download and Play Counter Strike 2 (CS2)
The long-awaited Counter Strike 2 is out of beta and available for all gamers! Using the Source 2 engine, CS2 promises fresh features such as new smokes, enhanced visuals, a fresh look at some favorite maps, a revamped UI, and more. If you’re keen to dive into Counter Strike 2, here’s a simple guide on downloading and launching the game.
Download Counter Strike 2 on Your Windows PC
A lot of fans have been asking if Counter Strike 2 is free or if they need to pay to switch from CS:GO to CS2. So now Counter Strike 2 is entirely free to play. However, there’s a Prime Status Upgrade you can learn about further in this article.
Here are the steps to get CS2 on your computer:
- Get a Steam account and the Steam Client. If you’re new, make an account on their website. If you’re a Steam veteran, jump to the next step.
- Open Steam on your PC and head to the Steam Store. Search for “Counter-Strike 2”. You can also use this direct link to the Counter-Strike 2 Steam page.
- If you’re using the Steam client when on the Counter-Strike 2 page, hit Play. Steam will ask you about setting up the CS2 installation. If you’re in a browser, clicking “Play Game” will ask if you want to open Steam. Say “Yes, Steam is installed”.
- Counter-Strike 2 won’t cost you a dime. But consider the “Prime Status Upgrade”. It offers a more premium experience with fewer hackers.
- Set up the installation preferences and let the game download. You can change the install location in Steam’s settings.
- After downloading, go to “Library” in Steam. Find Counter-Strike 2 and select it.
- Hit Play. The game will set up a few essentials like DirectX & Visual C++ and then launch.
Troubleshooting: The CS2 ‘Missing Executable Error’ on Steam
Can’t download Counter-Strike 2? Facing the missing executable error (CS2.exe) during install? Here’s a fix:
- Uninstall the game.
- Restart your Steam client.
This error cropped up for us too. But these steps made it disappear. Due to high demand, the servers are swamped, leading to some delays in downloads.
With the beta phase over, it’s time for everyone to enjoy the action-packed world of Counter-Strike 2.
How to Create, Share, and Delete WhatsApp Channel
WhatsApp, a popular messaging platform is always introducing cool new features. The newest sensation is the “WhatsApp Channel.” This feature lets people and businesses send one-way messages to their fans. If you’re eager to try this out, follow our simple steps.
Create your WhatsApp Channel
No matter if you’re using an Android or iPhone, the steps are the same. Here’s how you can make your own WhatsApp Channel:
- Start with Opening WhatsApp: Click on the WhatsApp app icon on your phone.
- Find the Updates Tab: This is usually at the top or bottom of your screen.
- Click the Plus (+) Icon: You’ll see this next to the “Channels” section.
- Select “Create Channel”: This begins the process.
- Read the Instructions: If it’s your first time, there will be a little guide. Click “Continue” after reading.
- Give Your Channel a Name: You can also write a short description and pick a profile picture. Once done, click “Create channel.”
There you go! You’ve made a WhatsApp Channel. Remember, all messages you send here can be seen by your followers.
Share your WhatsApp Channel
Getting people to join is the next big thing. Thanks to WhatsApp’s design, sharing is a breeze:
- Go to “Updates”: Your Channel will be listed here.
- Open Your Channel: Click on its name.
- Find the “Channel Link” Button: It’s usually on the top-right.
- Choose How to Share: You’ll see options like “Send link via WhatsApp” or “Share to my status.” Pick what you like!
Delete WhatsApp Channel
If you ever want to remove your Channel, it’s straightforward:
- Back to “Updates”: Your list of Channels is here.
- Pick Your Channel: Click on the one you want to remove.
- Go to “Channel Info”: Click the Channel’s name at the top.
- Hit “Delete Channel”: It’s usually at the bottom.
- Confirm Your Choice: Remember, this is final! Old messages stay, but no one new can join.
- Type Your Phone Number: It’s a security step.
- Tap “Delete” One Last Time: And that’s it. Your Channel is gone.
If you find any difficulty while doing any of this process just undo those changes and try the steps again.
How to Use the Feedback App for Submitting Bug Reports and Suggestions on OnePlus Devices
The Feedback App is a useful tool that will help you enhance your software experience. You can report the bugs or share a suggestion for the OnePlus team to make an improvement or fix for that particular thing that you encountered on your OnePlus device.
How to Enter the Feedback App:
- Open the Google Dialer: Navigate to your phone’s Google Dialer.
- Enter the Code: Type *#800# and dial. This should automatically open the Feedback App for you.
Note: This method is currently only available for users located in India.
How to Submit a Bug Report via the Feedback App:
- Select Bug Type: Navigate to the section where you can report a bug. For example, go to System experience > Settings > Notifications & status bar.
- Enter Details Page: Here, you’ll find an option to turn on ‘Screen recording.’
- Start Screen Recording: Tap ‘Start’ to initiate screen recording. Now, go back to the function where you encountered the issue and try to reproduce it.
- End Screen Recording: After reproducing the issue, return to the details page and tap ‘Done.’
- Describe the Issue: Type out the issues you’ve encountered, the steps to reproduce it (‘operation path’), your contact information, the last time the issue occurred, its frequency, and the app where the issue happens.
- Attach Files: Optionally, you can also attach images, videos, or other files that could help in understanding the issue better.
- Submit: Finally, click ‘Submit’ to upload your report.
How to Submit Suggestions via the Feedback App:
- Navigate to Suggestions: Select the ‘Suggestions’ option.
- Enter Details Page: Here you can describe your ideas for improvement.
- Fill in Contact Info: Make sure your contact information is accurate.
- Describe Your Suggestions: Write down your suggestions and include the operation path if relevant.
- Attach Files: You can also add images, videos, or other files for reference.
- Submit: Click ‘Submit’ to upload your suggestions.
Why Submit a Log File?
Submitting a log file greatly aids engineers in locating and analyzing the issue. This expedites the resolution process, thereby enhancing your software experience.
Concerned About Privacy?
Don’t worry! Log files only record system events and do not collect any personal data.
For Users Outside India
If you live outside of India, you can provide the feedback directly in the version release thread of your device on the OnePlus Community or submit this FORM. We’re also working on making the Feedback App available globally.
OnePlus7 months ago
Latest Oneplus Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphones running OxygenOS 13 & OxygenOS 13.1 – Download Now
OnePlus11 months ago
New Oneplus/Oppo Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphone running OxygenOS 12 & 13
Updates4 months ago
OxygenOS 13.1 Software Update Tracker for OnePlus Devices
Leaks8 months ago
Google Pixel 7a: What We Know So Far, Including Colour Options and Specs
OnePlus1 year ago
New Oneplus Stock Dialer app for Oneplus Smartphones – Download Now (Video Included)
Mobiles1 year ago
Downgrade/Rollback Oneplus 7, 7 Pro, 7T & 7T Pro from OxygenOS 12.1 & ColorOS 12.1 to OxygenOS 11 or OxygenOS 10
Apps2 years ago
New OnePlus Stock Dialer with Auto Call Recording for OnePlus 8T/9R, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, OnePlus 10 Pro
How to1 year ago
Downgrade any Oneplus Smartphone from OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 12 – How to