The long-awaited Counter Strike 2 is out of beta and available for all gamers! Using the Source 2 engine, CS2 promises fresh features such as new smokes, enhanced visuals, a fresh look at some favorite maps, a revamped UI, and more. If you’re keen to dive into Counter Strike 2, here’s a simple guide on downloading and launching the game.
Download Counter Strike 2 on Your Windows PC
A lot of fans have been asking if Counter Strike 2 is free or if they need to pay to switch from CS:GO to CS2. So now Counter Strike 2 is entirely free to play. However, there’s a Prime Status Upgrade you can learn about further in this article.
Here are the steps to get CS2 on your computer:
- Get a Steam account and the Steam Client. If you’re new, make an account on their website. If you’re a Steam veteran, jump to the next step.
- Open Steam on your PC and head to the Steam Store. Search for “Counter-Strike 2”. You can also use this direct link to the Counter-Strike 2 Steam page.
- If you’re using the Steam client when on the Counter-Strike 2 page, hit Play. Steam will ask you about setting up the CS2 installation. If you’re in a browser, clicking “Play Game” will ask if you want to open Steam. Say “Yes, Steam is installed”.
- Counter-Strike 2 won’t cost you a dime. But consider the “Prime Status Upgrade”. It offers a more premium experience with fewer hackers.
- Set up the installation preferences and let the game download. You can change the install location in Steam’s settings.
- After downloading, go to “Library” in Steam. Find Counter-Strike 2 and select it.
- Hit Play. The game will set up a few essentials like DirectX & Visual C++ and then launch.
Troubleshooting: The CS2 ‘Missing Executable Error’ on Steam
Can’t download Counter-Strike 2? Facing the missing executable error (CS2.exe) during install? Here’s a fix:
- Uninstall the game.
- Restart your Steam client.
This error cropped up for us too. But these steps made it disappear. Due to high demand, the servers are swamped, leading to some delays in downloads.
With the beta phase over, it’s time for everyone to enjoy the action-packed world of Counter-Strike 2.
How to Create, Share, and Delete WhatsApp Channel
WhatsApp, a popular messaging platform is always introducing cool new features. The newest sensation is the “WhatsApp Channel.” This feature lets people and businesses send one-way messages to their fans. If you’re eager to try this out, follow our simple steps.
Create your WhatsApp Channel
No matter if you’re using an Android or iPhone, the steps are the same. Here’s how you can make your own WhatsApp Channel:
- Start with Opening WhatsApp: Click on the WhatsApp app icon on your phone.
- Find the Updates Tab: This is usually at the top or bottom of your screen.
- Click the Plus (+) Icon: You’ll see this next to the “Channels” section.
- Select “Create Channel”: This begins the process.
- Read the Instructions: If it’s your first time, there will be a little guide. Click “Continue” after reading.
- Give Your Channel a Name: You can also write a short description and pick a profile picture. Once done, click “Create channel.”
There you go! You’ve made a WhatsApp Channel. Remember, all messages you send here can be seen by your followers.
Share your WhatsApp Channel
Getting people to join is the next big thing. Thanks to WhatsApp’s design, sharing is a breeze:
- Go to “Updates”: Your Channel will be listed here.
- Open Your Channel: Click on its name.
- Find the “Channel Link” Button: It’s usually on the top-right.
- Choose How to Share: You’ll see options like “Send link via WhatsApp” or “Share to my status.” Pick what you like!
Delete WhatsApp Channel
If you ever want to remove your Channel, it’s straightforward:
- Back to “Updates”: Your list of Channels is here.
- Pick Your Channel: Click on the one you want to remove.
- Go to “Channel Info”: Click the Channel’s name at the top.
- Hit “Delete Channel”: It’s usually at the bottom.
- Confirm Your Choice: Remember, this is final! Old messages stay, but no one new can join.
- Type Your Phone Number: It’s a security step.
- Tap “Delete” One Last Time: And that’s it. Your Channel is gone.
If you find any difficulty while doing any of this process just undo those changes and try the steps again.
How to Use the Feedback App for Submitting Bug Reports and Suggestions on OnePlus Devices
The Feedback App is a useful tool that will help you enhance your software experience. You can report the bugs or share a suggestion for the OnePlus team to make an improvement or fix for that particular thing that you encountered on your OnePlus device.
How to Enter the Feedback App:
- Open the Google Dialer: Navigate to your phone’s Google Dialer.
- Enter the Code: Type *#800# and dial. This should automatically open the Feedback App for you.
Note: This method is currently only available for users located in India.
How to Submit a Bug Report via the Feedback App:
- Select Bug Type: Navigate to the section where you can report a bug. For example, go to System experience > Settings > Notifications & status bar.
- Enter Details Page: Here, you’ll find an option to turn on ‘Screen recording.’
- Start Screen Recording: Tap ‘Start’ to initiate screen recording. Now, go back to the function where you encountered the issue and try to reproduce it.
- End Screen Recording: After reproducing the issue, return to the details page and tap ‘Done.’
- Describe the Issue: Type out the issues you’ve encountered, the steps to reproduce it (‘operation path’), your contact information, the last time the issue occurred, its frequency, and the app where the issue happens.
- Attach Files: Optionally, you can also attach images, videos, or other files that could help in understanding the issue better.
- Submit: Finally, click ‘Submit’ to upload your report.
How to Submit Suggestions via the Feedback App:
- Navigate to Suggestions: Select the ‘Suggestions’ option.
- Enter Details Page: Here you can describe your ideas for improvement.
- Fill in Contact Info: Make sure your contact information is accurate.
- Describe Your Suggestions: Write down your suggestions and include the operation path if relevant.
- Attach Files: You can also add images, videos, or other files for reference.
- Submit: Click ‘Submit’ to upload your suggestions.
Why Submit a Log File?
Submitting a log file greatly aids engineers in locating and analyzing the issue. This expedites the resolution process, thereby enhancing your software experience.
Concerned About Privacy?
Don’t worry! Log files only record system events and do not collect any personal data.
For Users Outside India
If you live outside of India, you can provide the feedback directly in the version release thread of your device on the OnePlus Community or submit this FORM. We’re also working on making the Feedback App available globally.
Overwatch 2023 Fall Season Teams Up with Twitch for Exclusive Drops: Here’s Your Guide to Claim Them
As the much-awaited Overwatch Fall Season 2023 gains momentum, Blizzard and Twitch are joining forces to sprinkle some extra excitement for fans. Starting from August 30th until September 11th, gamers have the opportunity to snag some exclusive in-game cosmetics merely by tuning into the live streams of the ongoing season.
What’s Up for Grabs?
If you’re asking why you should care, here’s the answer: Free skins and a player icon could be yours! That’s right; these Twitch Drops are aimed at celebrating the competitive scene in Overwatch’s ongoing Fall Season. Specifically, Blizzard is giving away three unique items for your Overwatch heroes—two skins and a player icon.
The Rewards Breakdown:
- Two Hours of Viewership: Unlocks the ‘Calling All Heroes Pharah Player Icon.’
- Four Hours of Viewership: Grants you two different ‘Overwatch Contenders Hanzo Skins,’ available in green and white.
- Eight Hours of Viewership: Secures you another pair of skins, the ‘Overwatch Contenders Kiriko Skins,’ also in green and white.
Time Is of the Essence!
Remember, the window to collect these digital goodies is limited; it’s a short sprint that ends on September 11th at different times depending on your time zone:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT): 12:30
- Pacific Time (PT): 05:30
- Central Time (CT): 08:00
- Eastern Time (ET): 09:00
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): 14:30
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 18:30
Claiming Your Loot: The Steps
If you’re keen on snagging these Twitch Drops, all you need to do is tune into one of the two drop-enabled streams on Twitch. However, there’s a catch; you must first link your Twitch account with your Battle.net account. Fret not; it’s a simple process:
- Log into Battle.net.
- Navigate to ‘Connections’ under your account settings.
- Scroll down to find Twitch and click ‘Connect.’
- Follow the on-screen prompts to link the accounts.
Once linked, you’re good to go. Make sure to claim each reward in your Twitch drops inventory after reaching the required viewership hours, as you won’t accumulate more hours until the earlier rewards are claimed.
Ensure that you’ve linked the correct Twitch account with your Battle.net, as there’s a one-week cooldown to switch connections.
So, go ahead, activate that second screen or simply let the livestream roll in the background. Either way, make sure you clock in those viewing hours and grab those exclusive Overwatch goodies while you can!
OnePlus7 months ago
Latest Oneplus Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphones running OxygenOS 13 & OxygenOS 13.1 – Download Now
OnePlus11 months ago
New Oneplus/Oppo Stock Dialer for Oneplus Smartphone running OxygenOS 12 & 13
Updates4 months ago
OxygenOS 13.1 Software Update Tracker for OnePlus Devices
Leaks8 months ago
Google Pixel 7a: What We Know So Far, Including Colour Options and Specs
OnePlus1 year ago
New Oneplus Stock Dialer app for Oneplus Smartphones – Download Now (Video Included)
Mobiles1 year ago
Downgrade/Rollback Oneplus 7, 7 Pro, 7T & 7T Pro from OxygenOS 12.1 & ColorOS 12.1 to OxygenOS 11 or OxygenOS 10
Apps2 years ago
New OnePlus Stock Dialer with Auto Call Recording for OnePlus 8T/9R, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus Nord, OnePlus 10 Pro
How to1 year ago
Downgrade any Oneplus Smartphone from OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 12 – How to