How to enable 90 FPS in BGMI On any supported Android phone.
Battlegrounds Mobile India, New battle royal game is developed by South Korean company Krafton and is quite similar to its predecessor PUBG Mobile India.
But still Oneplus devices like Oneplus 7, 8 & 9 Series doesn’t allow gameplay with 90 FPS, There is a way to fix the same on Onplus phones and this method doesn’t require your device to be Rooted we just need to use an simple ADB command.
How to enable 90 FPS in BGMI On any supported Android phone :
- Install ADB drivers on your pc & AutoHz app using above link.
- Enable Usb debugging.
- Connect device to pc.
- Go to Adb folder in C:\ Drive and open command prompt
- if device is already connected than give command ( adb shell echo success )
6. Now you might get a pop up on your device just allow the same.
7. After that give second command : adb shell pm grant com.arter97.auto90 android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
8. After giving second command opn AutoHZ application and enable 90Fps in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Thats it now you can enjoy 90 FPS gameplay.
NOTE : We are Doing giveaway of 15 PROMO Codes of AutoHZ app to get Code follow me on Instagram & send a message.