Fix Volte & Mobile data on any phone running Android 12 GSI.
Google is just a few weeks away from the official release of Android 12! As we put the finishing touches on the new version of Android, today we’re bringing you a final Beta update to help you with testing and development. For developers, now is the time to make sure your apps are ready.
Beta 5 update includes a release candidate build of Android 12 for Pixel and other devices and the Android Emulator, so all app-facing surfaces are final, including SDK and NDK APIs, app-facing system behaviors, and restrictions on non-SDK interfaces. With these and the latest fixes and optimizations, Beta 5 gives you everything you need to complete your testing.
If you flash GSI images on Supported devices you might not get everything working fine. For eg : Volte & Bluetooth is major issue though we cant fix Bluetooth because its a vendor issue but you can easily fix VOLTE issue on Android 12 GSI just by making /vendor/overlay/
- A Windows PC.
- ADB Drivers XDA : Download.
- Custom recovery
- Magisk : Download
- Volte Fix file : P5-VO-B5
Steps to Fix Volte
- Flash Custom Recovery
- Boot into custom recovery
- Flash magisk in recovery ( Rename Magisk.apk to Magisk.zip )
- Boot Device
- Use any File explorer to get access to root directory
- Extract Volte Fix file : P5-VO-B5
- Copy all Files from extracted P5-VO-B5 and place it in /vendor/overlay/
- Reboot device & now ull have Volte working
If u face any issues in fixing Volte make sure to watch our Video
Mean while here are the videos of Oneplus phones running Android 12
- Oneplus 5 & 5T : Video
- Oneplus 7 Series : Video
- Oneplus 8 Series : Video
- Oneplus 9 Series : Video
- Pixel 4a : Video