In China, OnePlus has already released the ColorOS 12 stable upgrade for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus Pro, which is based on Android 12. Following that, the business released further OTA updates to address system-related faults and features.
Also, Oneplus 8, 8 pro & 8T got ColorOS 12 first open beta builds based on Android 12. Recently Oneplus also started recruitment for open beta program for Oneplus 8, 8pro & 8T based on ColorOS 12. Soon after the recruitment, we got the first ColorOS 12 open beta over the air, ColorOS 12 open beta 1 was an incremental update over Close beta 6 & the update size was only 9Mb.
The OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are getting a new software update, and it’s based on ColorOS 12 with OTA build C.44 and the January 2022 Security Patch. It improves vibration and system performance while also fixing OMOJI, charging animation, and notification bar bugs. ColorOS 12 C.44 brings fixes to black Screen of the phone.
Changelogs of ColorOS 12 C.44:
- Fixes the black screen issues of the phone when calling in some scenarios
Steps to Install ColorOS 12 C.44 Stable Android 12 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro:
- Make Sure you are running Stable OxygenOS 12 or Oxygen OS 12 open beta (Any version not higher than OxygenOS 12 C.40)
- Download Local update application: Download from Telegram – Official Link
- Install Local update apk on OxygenOS 12
- Download ColorOS 12 C.44 from the below links, Note: Official Servers are Slow, Faster links available on our telegram group.
- Place ColorOS 12 C.44 zip file internal storage, Make sure you don’t place the file in any folder.
- Open Local update app which was installed in that tap on the gear icon on the right top corner – Select local update & Select file.
- Once done reboot & Enjoy ColorOS 12 C.44 Stable update.
Note: Take a backup of the device.
Download ColorOS 12 C.44 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro: