OnePlus has announced the release of OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Test (OBT) for the Nepali version of the OnePlus Nord N20 SE. The new software version promises to enhance the user experience and improve the performance of the device. Along with the release of the beta version, OnePlus is also introducing a new recruitment process to make the whole process more convenient for users.
The company is looking for Nepali users who are interested in experiencing the OxygenOS 13 in advance and are willing to provide feedback and suggestions to help improve the software experience for everyone. However, it is important to note that this is beta software and not as stable as official over-the-air updates. Therefore, users are advised to accept the potential risks associated with installing this update.
The new OxygenOS 13 comes with several exciting features and optimizations to improve the user experience. The update includes an Aquamorphic Design theme with enhanced visual comfort, a Shadow-Reflective Clock that simulates the orientation of the sun and moon, optimized UI layers, responsive layouts, and fonts for better readability. The system icons have also been updated to make them easier to recognize, and illustrations for features now incorporate multicultural and inclusive elements.
In terms of efficiency, the new OxygenOS 13 adds media playback control and more markup tools for screenshot editing. The Screencast feature has also been optimized to adapt to the target screen automatically. Additionally, the earphone connectivity has been improved to deliver a more seamless experience.
The OxygenOS 13 also focuses on security and privacy by adding an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. To ensure user privacy, the system is able to recognize and blur out profile pictures and display names in chat screenshots automatically. The clipboard data will also be regularly cleared for privacy protection, and the Private Safe feature has been optimized using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Changelog for OnePlus Nord N20 SE
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
OnePlus has invited 5000 users who meet the requirements to attend the Open Beta Program. Eligible users must be active OnePlus Community Members and must have a OnePlus Nord N20 SE (Nepal version). They must also accept the potential risks and instability associated with the beta software. The application process will be open from April 19 to April 22, 2023, and successful applicants will receive the beta version within five working days after their application is approved.
To apply for the OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Test, users must confirm that their phone has been updated to the detectable version, CPH246922875_11.A.10/11/12. You have to ensure your device is updated to the detectable version by going to Settings > About device > Tap up to date. From there, they can navigate to the Open Beta Program thread, fill out the application form, and submit it for review. Once the application is approved, users can then download the OxygenOS 13 Open Beta update through the system settings. If the application quota is full, they will have to wait for the next round.
- OnePlus 10 Pro Grabs OxygenOS 13.1 (EX01) Update with Improved Gaming Performance and Health Features
- OnePlus Boulevard Store to Host Pawtraits Shoot for Pet Parents in Bangalore
- Xiaomi Sound Move Harman AudioEFX Portable Speakers Launched: A Perfect Blend of Performance and Durability
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.