How to Easily Rollback Your OnePlus Nord N20 SE to Android 12
If you own a OnePlus Nord N20 SE and have updated to OxygenOS 13 open beta update but are not satisfied with the new build, you can easily roll back to the previous Android 12 upgrade. OnePlus has provided an Android 12 rollback link for users who want to revert to the earlier version. This guide will show you how to perform the rollback on your OnePlus Nord N20 SE.
Download OnePlus Nord N20 SE (GLO) Rollback Package
Steps to Rollback to Android 12 on OnePlus Nord N20 SE:
- Download the designated ROM rollback zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings > About Device > Version.
- Click the build number 7 times and enter the password.
- Now you are in developer mode.
- Go back to Settings > About Device > Up to Date.
- Click the top-right button > Local Install.
- Click on the corresponding rollback package > Extract > Upgrade > System Upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback Successful.
Note: By following these simple steps, you can easily rollback your OnePlus Nord N20 SE to Android 12. It is important to note that rolling back to an earlier version of the operating system will erase all the data on your phone. Therefore, it is recommended that you back up all your important data before proceeding with the rollback process.
Rolling back to the previous version of the operating system may also cause some app compatibility issues. However, if you are not satisfied with the latest firmware and want to go back to the previous version, then the Android 12 rollback link is a great option.
- OnePlus releases OxygenOS 13.1 C.52 Update for Indian OnePlus 10 Pro users
- OnePlus Pad Comes to Flipkart with Leaked Indian Pricing
If you like our article, follow us on Google News and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.