OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 5 and 5T.
Few days back,Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.The OxygenOS Android 10 Open beta 2 brought April 2020 security patch along with system stability and fixed general bugs.
Yesterday,Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.The OxygenOS Android 10 Open beta 3 brought improved system stability,general bug fixes,improved stability of camera,optimized system icons and many more.
- Optimized the system icons in UI of call recording, start-up animations, mobile signal, etc.
- Fixed the bug with access to audio tuner after connecting the earphones
- Fixed the issue with unwanted muting of calls in Google Duo
- Fixed the bug with sending and receiving the messages while registering or activating UPI accounts
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Improved the stability of Camera
- Wi-Fi & internet
- Optimized Wi-Fi transfer speed display in Network details
- Disabled Airtel VoWiFi
For those using the previous beta build, you’ll still have to install this version manually.Those using open beta 1 need to disable the lock screen security before updating to open beta 3. Please follow the instructions below.
- Download the appropriate package for your device.
- Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
- Open Settings – System – System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.
Users who are still on stable or Android 9 O/B builds for 5/5T can update to this build only via update from recovery.Take a backup of your data as entire data will be wiped out.
- Turn off the device -> Press power and volume up key simultaneously until the device enters the Fastboot Mode
- Navigate to Recovery option using volume and power button -> Choose English -> Install from Internal storage -> Select the downloaded zip file -> Select ‘Yes’
- Wait until the installation is complete -> Reboot
OnePlus Switch cannot back up data stored in lockbox, it is recommended to move the lockbox data out or save it to other equipment to avoid data loss.After this update, the backups from OnePlus Switch may not show up. You can fix this issue by updating to the latest OnePlus Switch version from the play store.