OnePlus Nord 2 has already been in Closed Beta Testing for 1 month. Now OnePlus has released Official Oxygen OS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord 2. However, some people might not find the beta update Good enough and also can’t use the build as a daily driver.
So, Here’s how you can Downgrade from Oxygen OS 12 Open Beta 1 to oxygen OS 11.3 in Nord 2
Download the Rollback package – India Zip
Rollback Oxygen OS 12 Open Beta 1 to Oxygen OS 11.3 stable Steps
Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Download the suitable rollback package from the link above
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Software update -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.