OnePlus 5 & 5T working Google Camera APK with XML – Download it Here
Oneplus 5T was released way back in 2018. It is one of the favorite devices in the android world. The camera setup of Oneplus 5T with the stock camera is only Decent at best. People want a working Gcam with the good tuning of colors and natural Google photo processing. Here is the Working Google camera for both Oneplus 5 and OnePlus 5T.
Join Techibee Telegram Channel Join Now
WhatsApp Group Join Now
Oneplus 5 and 5T Camera
- Main – 16MP Sony IMX398 sensor with f/1.7
- Secondary Camera – 20MP with f/2.6
- Selfie cam: 16MP IMX371 f/2.0
Oneplus 5 & 5T Gcam Download
- Nikita 7.4v2.0 Gcam and XML – Download
- Nikita 8.2v1.7 Gcam and XML – Download
- Dotfix for Oneplus 5 series – Download
How to Load XML File:
- Download XML
- Open your Downloaded GCam and save the config in settings with a random name.
- Then you will see a folder named Gcam in the file manager, copy the downloaded XML to that gcam<configs8/7 folder
- Then Double Tap the empty space between the camera shutter and camera switch button, select your XML and Apply
NOTE: Slow-motion, EIS may not work. check this website frequently for updated GCAMS.
Also read: How to Unlock Bootloader Of Oneplus 9RT – Detailed Guide