The OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphones will both support the most current OxygenOS upgrade, which was just made available by OnePlus. Numerous new features, changes to the user experience, bug fixes, and performance improvements are all included in this release. Oneplus 9 and 9 Pro receive a December patch along with a new OxygenOS 13 upgrade. Oneplus 9 & 9 pro got December patch with OxygenOS 13 new update.
The better performance of the devices is one of the key advancements in this version. The update provides enhancements to the overall user experience’s smoothness as well as system and app launch performance optimizations. On the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, this should lead to a more streamlined and responsive user experience.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 13 F.18 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down after you unlock your device.
- Fixes a display issue with the icons in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where the floating window icon might remain on the Home screen when Dark mode is enabled.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
Also Read OnePlus Hyperboost 2.0 Engine is Coming
Download OxygenOS 13 F.18 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
- Oneplus 9: Full Zip Coming Soon
- Oneplus 9 pro: Full Zip Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 13 F.18 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
- Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 13 F.17 on your smartphone
- If you are on version F.17 then you should go to Settings – System updates – Ota update should pop up
- If you don’t see any OTA update download files from the above links & Perform the local update
- To perform a local update Go to Settings – About section – version – Tp on build number to enable developer options then go to – System Updates – Click the top three dots on the right top – Local upgrade – Click on the corresponding installation package – upgrade – System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus Nord 2 gets January 2024 Security Patch Update
OnePlus, a Chinese Tech Giant has started rolling out the OxygenOS 13 F.50 update for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G in India. This update is based on the January 2024 security patch. As like the previous F.49 update, this new F.50 is also based on OxygenOS 13 which is based on Android 13.
If we talk about the build number. So, the build number of the update is identified as OxygenOS 13 DN2101_11_F.49. Also, the size of the update is 323.46 MB.
Also, the changelog for this update is listed below:
- Integrates the January 2024 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- The Background Stream feature in the Smart Sidebar has been removed.
With this new F.50 update, OnePlus has removed the background stream feature from the Smart Sidebar. As you can see clearly in the above image the update size is 323.46 MB which is less. So, don’t expect many changes or add-ons. This update only improves the system stability and performance with the new January 2024 security patch.
Note: If you want to know why Background Stream was removed from the Smart Sidebar, then check out this.
How to Update?
To update your OnePlus Nord 2 5G to OxygenOS 13 F.49. Whenever you get the update notification, click on it. You can also check manually by going into Settings> About Device> Click on Blue Color OxygenOS Box. Click On Download and then, click on Install.
Note: You have to make sure that your device is sufficiently charged, i.e. 50% of its storage, before installing the update.
Also, if you don’t want to update your phone after downgrading. Then do keep in mind to change Auto Update to Turn Off and also toggle off the Overnight option.
OnePlus Open Users Receives Stable OxygenOS 14 (Android 14) Update
After beta builds, OnePlus has started rolling out stable OxygenOS 14 based on the Android 14 update for its foldable phone, i.e. OnePlus Open. The stable update is first given to those OnePlus Open owners who have participated in Open or Closed Beta versions, and after that, it will be available for all OnePlus Open users. If we talk about the changelog and
What are the changes and new add-ons to this update?
First, let’s talk about the build version. So, the build number of this update is identified as CPH2551_188.8.131.520(EX01). The changelog for this update is listed below:
- Adds Aqua Dynamics, a way of interaction with morphing forms that allows you to view up-to-date information at a glance.
- Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices.
- Adds Content Extraction, a feature that can recognize and extract text and images from the screen with one tap.
- Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
- Improves Shelf by adding more widget recommendations.
Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
How to Update?
To update your OnePlus Open, first, you have to Open Settings > About Device > Click on Blue Colored OxygenOS Version Box > Click on Download.
If you have not received the OxygenOS 14 stable update on your OnePlus Open, and you want to update it instantly, then check that your phone is running on the CPH2551_184.108.40.2061 version. If you are on this version, then Go to Settings > About device > tap up to date > tap icon on the top right > beta program > follow the steps to apply > check for updates.
Note: This will only work for the Indian (IN) users.
Have you got the OxygenOS 14 stable update on your OnePlus Open? Do let us know in the comment box. Also, tell us whether you like this post or not.
Note: Before updating your phone, do keep in mind that your phone must be charged above 30%. Also, do remember that at least 5GB of space must be available on your phone for this update.
How to Rollback OnePlus Open from OxygenOS 14 to OxygenOS 13?
If you want to roll back to OxygenOS 13, then first you have to download the rollback/downgrade file by clicking here.
After downloading the rollback/downgrade, you have to enable the developer option by going into Settings > About device > Version > Click Build number 7 times and enter the password; now you are in developer mode.
Then, to do a local update, Go back to Settings > About device > Up to date > Click the top right button > Local install > Click on the corresponding rollback package > Extract > Upgrade > System upgrade completed to 100%.
OnePlus 12 First Update Adds New Camera Mode and System Improvements
The OnePlus 12, the latest flagship smartphone from the OnePlus company has just received its first major update since launch. This update brings improvements and new features to enhance the overall user experience of the device. It also integrates the January 2024 Android security patch for better system security.
This update can be identified for the OnePlus 12 with its firmware version CPH2573_220.127.116.114(EX01) and its size is 1.40 GB. This update will be rolling out it in stages, so it will take some time to reach all the users.
OxygenOS 18.104.22.1684 for OnePlus 12
The OxygenOS 22.214.171.1244 update for OnePlus 12 brings ProXDR compatibility to the Google Photos app, enhancing the viewing experience with more vivid and dynamic colors. There are improvements in the overall stability of the system, ensuring smoother performance. The success rate of the fingerprint unlock feature has been improved, offering a more reliable and faster unlocking experience.
This update also enhances the stability and compatibility of Wi-Fi connections, ensuring a more consistent and reliable internet experience. The NFC functionality has seen improvements in both stability and compatibility, expanding its range of use. The Bluetooth connectivity has been improved, offering a more stable and broader range of compatibility with devices.
A significant addition to the camera features is the Master mode, which now includes Hasselblad color tuning. This mode is designed to enhance photos with more natural and vibrant colors, bringing professional-grade color accuracy and quality to everyday photography.
- ProXDR is now available for Google’s Photos app.
- Improve system stability.
- Improves the success rate of fingerprint unlock.
- Improves the stability and compatibility of Wi-Fi network connections.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of the NFC function.
- Improves the stability and expands the compatibility of Bluetooth connections.
- Adds Master mode that features Hasselblad color tuning to enhance your photos with more natural and vibrant colors.