Oneplus 9 & 9 pro got December patch with OxygenOS 13 new update
The OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphones will both support the most current OxygenOS upgrade, which was just made available by OnePlus. Numerous new features, changes to the user experience, bug fixes, and performance improvements are all included in this release. Oneplus 9 and 9 Pro receive a December patch along with a new OxygenOS 13 upgrade. Oneplus 9 & 9 pro got December patch with OxygenOS 13 new update.
The better performance of the devices is one of the key advancements in this version. The update provides enhancements to the overall user experience’s smoothness as well as system and app launch performance optimizations. On the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, this should lead to a more streamlined and responsive user experience.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 13 F.18 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down after you unlock your device.
- Fixes a display issue with the icons in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where the floating window icon might remain on the Home screen when Dark mode is enabled.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
Also Read OnePlus Hyperboost 2.0 Engine is Coming
Download OxygenOS 13 F.18 for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
- Oneplus 9: Full Zip Coming Soon
- Oneplus 9 pro: Full Zip Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 13 F.18 on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
- Make Sure your device is running OxygenOS 13 F.17 on your smartphone
- If you are on version F.17 then you should go to Settings – System updates – Ota update should pop up
- If you don’t see any OTA update download files from the above links & Perform the local update
- To perform a local update Go to Settings – About section – version – Tp on build number to enable developer options then go to – System Updates – Click the top three dots on the right top – Local upgrade – Click on the corresponding installation package – upgrade – System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
If you like our article then follow us on Google News, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.