OxygenOS 12 open beta 2 rolling out for Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro.
On 5th October Oneplus rolled out OxygenOS 12 first open beta for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro with the taste of Android 12.
Now after a long wait, Oneplus Started to rollout new update based on Android 12, Its a similar update that we recently saw for Oneplus 9 Series based on ColorOS 12 open beta 3 which brings a lot many fixed to the current version of Android 12.
Below is the list of Changelogs of OxygenOS12 open beta 2 :
• Optimized the fluency of status bar
• Optimized battery life and charging speed
• Fixed low probable issue of the status bar does not display app icons
• Fixed low probable issue of automatic brightness fails
• Fixed the issue of some desktop widgets display abnormally
• Fixed the issue of cannot open Cloud service in Notes
• Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.11
• Improved system stability
• Improved app stability
• Fixed the low probable issue of status bar does not display the battery of Bluetooth earphone
Note: OxygenOS 12 is still in the beta stage so there might be some bugs. Also, remember to downgrade to stable build you need a Downgrade file and those are mentioned below but downgrading to Stable build will wipe date.
Instructions to Downgrade to Stable Version :
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Install this apk. You’ll need it to rollback. Then, open the app -> tap the top right gear icon -> find the downgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Want to go back to Android 11? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
- Download links for OnePlus 9 Pro rollback packages:
Download OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 for Oneplus 9 Series
- OnePlus 9 (IN) : Full Zip // Incremental OTA
- OnePlus 9 (Global) : Full Zip // Incremental OTA
- OnePlus 9 Pro (IN) : Full Zip // Incremental OTA
- OnePlus 9 Pro (Global) : Full Zip // Incremental OTA
Note: If running OxygenOS open beta 1 then use Incremental file, If running stable version of OxygenOS 11 then use Full ZIP.