WhatsApp, the most popular messaging app owned by Meta has brought a new feature that allows you to share photos in HD quality. Previously, there were limitations as if we send any picture to someone the quality was lowered though we can see the image properly.
Send Photos in HD Quality on WhatsApp
Many users wanted to send pictures in HD quality for that they relied on platforms such as Google Drive, Telegram, and more. WhatsApp compression technique made pictures grainy and pixelated and if we compared them with the original picture it was completely different. But with this upcoming update now you will get full-quality pictures when you share them with anyone.
According to WhatsApp, the new feature allow users to send photos with less compression. However, the photos will be sent in standard quality by default, and for full quality you need to manually select the ‘HD’ option for each photo you want to send. Basically, the company has added an extra step for its users to interact with its features and its useful feature.
If some users get low-quality images due to network problems, then the option to upgrade it to HD will be made available.
WhatsApp for Android and iOS, both platform will get this HD-quality feature in the upcoming days. Apart from this this feature won’t to limited to photos, the company is also planning to roll out this feature to videos as well.
New Sharing Feature in WhatsApp Beta for iOS and Android
WhatsApp has undergone notable changes, introducing new colors and status updates for both its website and app. Whatsapp is currently in the process of rolling out a fresh update through the TestFlight beta program, named version 220.127.116.11. Within the app’s settings, the version is identified as 18.104.22.168, while the TestFlight build stands at 24.1.10(555067882).
WhatsApp beta for Android, in its 22.214.171.124 version, is rolling out a significant feature. Users can now create and share polls within their channels, fostering interactive engagement by collecting feedback, opinions, and preferences directly from their followers. The latest WhatsApp beta test for iOS, marked as version 126.96.36.199, is also geared up to incorporate this polling feature.
WhatsApp ensures that the choices made by channel followers during voting remain secure and anonymous. Currently available to beta testers, the feature to share polls in channels can be accessed by installing the latest version of WhatsApp beta for iOS and other Android phones via the TestFlight app. It will be available to everyone in the coming days.
While polls on various platforms often disappear within 24 hours, it remains to be seen whether WhatsApp will adopt a similar approach or introduce its own unique twist.
WhatsApp to Bring Email Login Feature for Account Safety
WhatsApp always keeps working on new features to improve its app for better usage. The latest version of WhatsApp beta lets you use your email to keep your account safe. It will help you to recover your account if anything goes wrong
WhatsApp Email Login Feature
Now, if you use WhatsApp beta on your iPhone you can now link your email to your WhatsApp account. This step makes sure that you can recover your account easily. The new feature showed up in the iOS beta version 188.8.131.52 and for Android, it came with this beta version 184.108.40.206 update. It will also use your current login method, that’s your phone number but now you can also use email.
How to Link Your Email on WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp beta on your iPhone or Android.
- Go into the settings and find where to add your email.
- Add your email and follow the steps to verify it.
If you don’t want to add your email to WhatsApp, you can do that without any problem. WhatsApp will still work with just your phone number. The email is just an extra way to make sure you can always get into your WhatsApp, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
This additional email option will make sure that your account is safe. It is still being tested so normal users can use it right now. So it will come with a stable WhatsApp in-app update very soon. If you are interested in these types of new features you can join the beta program from the Google Play Store for Android and iOS its Test Flight.
How to Create, Share, and Delete WhatsApp Channel
WhatsApp, a popular messaging platform is always introducing cool new features. The newest sensation is the “WhatsApp Channel.” This feature lets people and businesses send one-way messages to their fans. If you’re eager to try this out, follow our simple steps.
Create your WhatsApp Channel
No matter if you’re using an Android or iPhone, the steps are the same. Here’s how you can make your own WhatsApp Channel:
- Start with Opening WhatsApp: Click on the WhatsApp app icon on your phone.
- Find the Updates Tab: This is usually at the top or bottom of your screen.
- Click the Plus (+) Icon: You’ll see this next to the “Channels” section.
- Select “Create Channel”: This begins the process.
- Read the Instructions: If it’s your first time, there will be a little guide. Click “Continue” after reading.
- Give Your Channel a Name: You can also write a short description and pick a profile picture. Once done, click “Create channel.”
There you go! You’ve made a WhatsApp Channel. Remember, all messages you send here can be seen by your followers.
Share your WhatsApp Channel
Getting people to join is the next big thing. Thanks to WhatsApp’s design, sharing is a breeze:
- Go to “Updates”: Your Channel will be listed here.
- Open Your Channel: Click on its name.
- Find the “Channel Link” Button: It’s usually on the top-right.
- Choose How to Share: You’ll see options like “Send link via WhatsApp” or “Share to my status.” Pick what you like!
Delete WhatsApp Channel
If you ever want to remove your Channel, it’s straightforward:
- Back to “Updates”: Your list of Channels is here.
- Pick Your Channel: Click on the one you want to remove.
- Go to “Channel Info”: Click the Channel’s name at the top.
- Hit “Delete Channel”: It’s usually at the bottom.
- Confirm Your Choice: Remember, this is final! Old messages stay, but no one new can join.
- Type Your Phone Number: It’s a security step.
- Tap “Delete” One Last Time: And that’s it. Your Channel is gone.
If you find any difficulty while doing any of this process just undo those changes and try the steps again.