Oneplus 9RT has received an official OxygenOS 12.1 Openbeta 1 update recently. People who flashed it might find the user interface in OxygenOS 12.1 a little inferior and some users may also face some bugs and issues after flashing. Oneplus 9RT doesn’t have an MSM Unbrick tool to downgrade. So, Here we can Downgrade Oneplus 9RT using Rollback Packages.
OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 11.3 Rollback Package
How to rollback
Note: This upgrade method might erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Download the latest ROM rollback zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the ROM rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding rollback package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Simple Process is Download the Rollback Zip, Place it in Root Directory, And flash that rollback file via OpLocalUpgradeApk below