Do you guys own Oneplus 9 or 9 pro? Then you should know Onwplus is rolling out a new update for Oneplus 9 & 9 pro which is the second Stable build of OxygenOS 13. Oneplus is now quickly releasing new updates for Oneplus smartphones this month Oneplus released the first stable build and now just within a few days we have another update of Stable OxygenOS 13.
My name is Ashok, and my YouTube handle is Techibee. In addition to writing blogs for the past four years, I’ve been making videos for YouTube for the past six. Today will provide you with the required information about this new update of Oneplus 9, 9pro which is the second Stable OxygenOS 13 version F.17 it comes with a few fixes related to the Camera & other system Improvements.
Changelogs of OxygenOS 13 F17 Second stable build
- Fixes a display issue that affects the camera viewfinder in some scenarios.
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes a time display issue that might occur when the Quick Settings panel is pulled down.
- Fixes a display issue that might occur when you select a default payment app from the NFC page.
How to Install OxygenOS 13-second stable build on Oneplus 9 & 9 pro
Download Links of Stable OxygenOS 13 for Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro (Note: If don’t want to wait for Ota then download files manually and follow the above steps) we will try to update the full zip files of the second stable build soon they are available if not Download first stable build from here and you will get Ota update after that of the new build: Download First Stable Build
Stable OxygenOS 13 Links will be Coming Soon
- Oneplus 9: Coming Soon
- Oneplus 9 pro: Coming Soon
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.