Nothing rolling out NothingOS 1.5.1 Beta 2 Android 13 for Nothing Phone (1)
The Nothing Phone, the revolutionary device that aims to disconnect users from the constant distractions of modern technology, has just released a new update for its operating system, Nothing rolling out NothingOS 1.5.1 Beta 2 Android 13 for Nothing Phone (1).
This update brings several new features and improvements to the device, making it even more effective at helping users disconnect from their screens and focus on the present moment, Also Nothing adds A brand new handcrafted glyph ringtone and notification soundtrack of a slightly different style & a new collection of minimalist wallpapers are now available in the customization menu on the home screen.
Changelogs of NothingOS 1.5.1 beta 2 based on Android 13
- A brand new handcrafted glyph ringtone and notification soundtrack of a slightly different style!
- A new collection of minimalist wallpapers are now available in the customization menu on the home screen.
- Lockscreen shortcut customizations! Choose to display shortcuts for the camera, torch, device controls, and wallet.
- Easily switch between data usage when using dual SIM with the improved network Quick Settings panel.
- Smoother animation when transitioning the display between on and off (regardless if Always on Display status).
- Improved the display auto-brightness algorithm.
- The full Nothing X app will now be available in Nothing OS.
- The pop-up view has been brought back with some interaction improvements.
- Improved Camera app UI and animations. Improved battery life.
- Increased system stability and bug fixes
How to Install NothingOS 1.5.1 beta 2 based on Android 13 on Nothing Phone (1)
- Download the files (NothingOS 1.5.1 full Zip) from the below links. (Note: Right now full zip is not available until it’s available you cant install NothingOS 1.5.1 over NothingOS 1.1.7 to Install NothingOS 1.5.1 you need to install NothingOS 1.5 links are here: NothingOS 1.5 Android 13
- Once you are on NothingOS 1.5 or if your device is already running on NothingOS 1.5 then download Incremental Zip from the below links
- Create a folder in the root of storage named ‘OTA’ & Copy the correct version of the update file into the folder you created
- Go into your dial pad and type *#*#682#*#*
- You will see the manual update utility launch
- It should scan and find your previously downloaded update file
- Tap it to begin the update
- The update should take 5-10 mins once done Reboot & Enjoy Android 13 on Nothing Phone (1)
Download NothingOS 1.5.1 beta 2 Android 13
- Global / EEA – ▪️ Full Zip: NA – Incremental over NothingOS 1.5 (Note: Global and EEA are the same going forward from v1.5 beta 2)
If you like our article then follow us on Google News, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group.