OnePlus has already rolled out Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 for their flagship smartphones. Now they are working on Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 for OnePlus Nord 2T. The company is inviting Nord 2T Indian users for OxygenOS 13 open beta testing where they can easily experience Android 13 on their devices.
To get into this program you have to meet the requirements set by OnePlus company.
- You are using a OnePlus Nord 2T (India version).
- You are an active OnePlus Community member.
- The OBT version is not a stable version, which is still in development. After updating to the OBT version, you’ll remain patient and tolerate its instability and accept all risks which might be caused by it.
Currently, the company is inviting only 5000 users who get eligible for the Open Beta program with OnePlus Nord 2T IN.
OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Changelog
With this update, you get Aquamorphic Design in your OnePlus Nord 2T with more enhanced visual comfort in theme colors. Additionally, you get to experience new features from OxygenOS 13 as it was similar to ColorOS but with a different aspect.
New features in OxygenOS 13: Shadow-Reflective Clock, Home screen world clock widget, Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, Optimizes UI layers, real-world physical motions to animations, fonts for better readability, system icons by using the latest color scheme, Sidebar Toolbox, OnePlus Shelf, automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Change in Kid Space, Dynamic Computing Engine and HyperBoost GPA 4.0.
You can check above mentioned features after updating your device to OxygenOS 13.
Apply for OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Program
If you want to apply for OxygenOS 13 open beta testing you need to be on software version CPH2401_11.A.17. After that, go to settings then scroll down about device, and tap on up to date. You have to look for the option called Beta program on the icon present in the top right corner. Simply fill in the information and tap on apply now.
After you apply you will be ‘under review’ message in the Beta Program section on your device.
Downgrade or Rollback Guide from OBT to MP
If you are facing any issues in OxygenOS 13 Open Beta program you can simply downgrade or roll back to Android 12. We have provided you rollback package down below.
- Download the designated ROM rollback zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding rollback package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Rollback package: OnePlus Nord 2T (IN)
Note: This downgrade process will erase your data on your device, so take the backup first.
- OnePlus 9th Anniversary Meet, Greet, Experience, and Celebrate in Mumbai [APPLY NOW]
- OnePlus 10T Received OxygenOS A.13 Update with November Security Patch
- OnePlus Announced Four Major Android Updates from 2023 on selected devices