June month has brought exciting news for realme 11 Pro 5G users as the much-anticipated OTA update has begun rolling out to devices worldwide. With the latest UI Version: RMX3771_18.104.22.1686(EX01), Realme enthusiasts can expect enhanced performance and several noteworthy improvements.
The update will initially be pushed to a select group of random users for testing purposes before being made available to a broader audience. This approach ensures that any potential critical bugs are identified and resolved before the full rollout.
Let’s take a closer look at the key highlights of the update:
Realme 11 Pro 5G users can now enjoy enhanced security with the integration of the May 2023 and June 2023 Android security patches. This ensures that the device remains protected against the latest threats and vulnerabilities.
The update brings significant improvements to system stability, enhancing the overall user experience. Users can expect smoother performance and a more responsive interface. Additionally, the update optimizes YouTube 4K video playback fluency and the sliding experience within the YouTube app.
Photography enthusiasts will appreciate the optimizations made to the camera system. The update improves the clarity of certain scenes, ensuring that images captured with the realme 11 Pro 5G are more vibrant and detailed. Furthermore, color-related issues in specific scenes have been addressed, resulting in more accurate and natural-looking photographs.
Realme acknowledges the importance of a reliable network connection, and the update addresses any existing instability issues related to calls, signal strength, and data connectivity. Users can expect a more seamless and uninterrupted communication experience.
Realme aims to ensure a smooth transition for all users with this update. The company will initially roll it out to a limited number of users to monitor its performance and identify any critical bugs that may have been overlooked. Assuming no critical issues are found during this testing phase, the update will be made available to all users in the coming days.
As always, realme encourages users to exercise patience and wait for the update to reach their devices. Once the update is ready for installation, users will receive a notification prompting them to download and install the latest UI Version: RMX3771_22.214.171.1246(EX01).
Realme continues to demonstrate its commitment to providing an exceptional user experience with regular updates and improvements. The OTA update for realme 11 Pro 5G in June 2023 is yet another testament to the brand’s dedication to customer satisfaction.
Stay tuned for more updates and enjoy the enhanced features and performance that this latest update brings to your realme 11 Pro 5G device!
OnePlus 11 Grabs January 2024 OxygenOS 14 Update with Lots of Fixes and Improvements
The OnePlus 11 was one of the first devices to grab the January 2024 security patch in the OnePlus group. The update has arrived with many fixes related to battery life improvements, stability, and performance improvements, and it also comes with an upgraded Rom vitalization option.
As mentioned, the new update came with the new and updated January 2024 security patch and improved the device’s stability and performance.
The firmware version for this update is CPH2447_126.96.36.1991(EX01) and its size is 1.03 GB.
As per the changelog mentioned, they also improved the battery life for getting good battery backup, fixed an issue related to switching between apps on the recent task page, and also fixed the screen flickering issue related to touching the call bubble. Due to some unknown reasons, they removed background streaming in the smart sidebar and improved and fixed some car connection issues
- Integrates the January 2024 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Extends battery life in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to switch between some apps in recent tasks.
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you tap the ongoing call bubble in the status bar.
- Fixes an issue where Smart Sidebar might stop running.
- The Background stream feature in Smart Sidebar has been removed.
- Upgrades ROM vitalization and optimizes app compression to improve function stability.
- Fixes an error in Settings on the car display.
- Fixes an issue where Car Connect might not automatically connect to your car.
OnePlus Nord N100 Grabbing October 2023 OxygenOS Update
OnePlus has started the incremental rollout of the OxygenOS 11.0.15 update for OnePlus Nord N100 users in Europe and North America. It brings the latest security for this month which improves the device performance as well.
The company skipped the September 2023 security patch for the device and directly gave this update.
To identify the firmware versions in their particular regions for this update:
- EU: 11.0.15.BE83AA
- NA: 11.0.15.BE81AA
The update size is not specified for this on the community post yet. If we find any screenshots or something we will update the information here.
The OxygenOS 11.0.15 update only integrated the October 2023 Android security patch for the OnePlus Nord N100. It improves device security more than before and also protects from risks.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 Released for OnePlus 11
OnePlus is continuously working to enhance and improve the user experience. In a move to gather more feedback and refine the OxygenOS experience, the company has released the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 11. This beta version comes packed with features that surpass its predecessors, the first and second Open Betas.
These beta updates are totally based on Android 14 and they bring lots of new features and bugs as well so be ready for everything.
However, users are reminded that beta versions might not always offer the same stability as official OTAs. Installing this update means acknowledging potential software risks. Presently, this open beta release is confined to India and North America. Those in other regions should keep an eye out for future updates.
An exclusive feature is also added to the OxygenOS 14 beta version which is not mentioned in the changelog. As per TechibeeReview our another website, you can set a custom refresh rate for particular apps or all apps at 120 Hz. This was much need feature in the smartphone as some apps were default set to 60 Hz which was not that smooth. Now if the user sets it to 120Hz for all apps then you will smooth and faster experience within the apps.
- Music sound glitches with wired headphones during photo capture.
- Errors like “The system desktop has stopped running” when using third-party fonts.
- Occasional screen flashing when using the navigation bar for app switching.
- Unexpected return to desktop when swiping to close cards in Shelf.
- Dark mode incompatibility with Play Store.
- Missing incoming call notification banner on the desktop.
- “The system interface irresponsible” error on Play Store usage.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 Changelog:
- Integration of October 2023 Android security patch for better security.
- System stability and performance enhancements.
- Battery life improvements in specific situations.
- Resolved display glitch affecting widgets in Dark mode.
- Fixed issues with third-party payment apps.
- Resolved a sharing problem where photos from an album might not be sent to a chosen app.
For a successful upgrade, ensure:
- Your OnePlus 11 is on the latest OxygenOS 13.1.
- Battery level is above 30%.
- At least 4 GB storage is available.
- Note: Carrier version devices from TMO/Verizon aren’t compatible with this beta.
A new recruitment process for the Open Beta Test is now in place. Applications are open from October 12 until the quota is reached. Once you’ve applied and passed the review, the version will be available for download in Settings.
North American Users:
For those transitioning from the Stable Official version to the Open Beta, follow the given guidelines, ensuring you have the required OxygenOS 13.1 version and have backed up your data.
If you wish to revert to OxygenOS 13, the company has provided a rollback package. However, caution is advised: the rollback will erase all phone data. Hence, a backup is essential.
For detailed upgrade, installation, and rollback steps, refer to OnePlus’ official guidance.