A generic system image (GSI) is a system image with adjusted configurations for Android devices. It’s considered a pure Android implementation with an unmodified Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code that any Android device running Android 8.1 or higher can run successfully.
We have a lot of GSI Images available but not all are stable enough but below Oxygen os GSI can be used as Daily Driver by using Custom Kernel.
GSI used here is of the Oneplus 6 Open Beta program.
Instructions to Flash and Download Links
1.First flash the twrp treble recovery
2. Go to twrp- advanced- terminal and type treblize.
3. Then flash latest Los build from the same above link.
4. Go to wipe-advanced wipe and wipe all partitions except vendor.
5. Then Flash the latest oos op6 gsi as System Image
6. Then flash permissive v5
7.Flash this fix if OnePlus 3
If OnePlus 3t
- For magick
9. Then reboot.
10.Google play store won’t Work Until you update Google Play services Install this apk manually
- After First boot Flash this kernel
IF DEVICE DIESNT BOOT FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AGAIN & CHANGE 6 and 7 Step
6.Flash PERMISSIVE V4
7.Flash zygote fix v2
Following the above steps, you can easily flash any GSI on Oneplus 3 and 3T.