Users of the OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 8T, and OnePlus 8 series get ready for another update for your smartphones, Oneplus is rolling out OxygenOS 12.1 C.35. If you were looking for a similar update then you are at the right place. The new OxygenOS version, among other introductions, anticipates the arrival of the August 2022 security patch for the OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 8T, and OnePlus 8 series. Also Check out: iPhone 14 Dynamic Island feature on Android
My YouTube username is Techibee, and my name is Ashok. I’ve been creating videos for YouTube for the past six years in addition to writing blogs for the past four. In this Blog ill update you on everything about the new update of OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 8T, and OnePlus 8 series which is OxygenOS 12.1 version C.35.
What’s new with OxygenOS 12.1 C.35?
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Integrates the August 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
How to update to OxygenOS 12.1 C.35?
- It’s a stage rollout & might take a few days to receive it on your phone.
- Once links are available we will provide (Update) them below in the download section.
- Just download the file and place it in the Internal storage of your phone (Avoid placing it in any of the folder)
- Once links are updated you can locally update your device by following the below method
- Go to – Settings – About Section – version – tap version number seven times until you see a pop-up (You are an developer now)
- After that head to the update section – on the right top corner you will see 3 dots and selecting those 3 dots will give an option to do the local update, by tapping on local update select the update zip & the update should start.
- Wait for the process to complete once completed restart the device.
Download OxygenOS 12.1 C.35: Links Coming Soon
Related Article: Apply for OxygenOS 13 for Oneplus 8 Series
If you like our article then follow us on Google news, and Instagram, or join our Telegram Group. For the latest TechNews and Reviews, follow Techibee on Twitter and Facebook, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.